External power/reset switch

Soldato
My son (15 months) has discovered the switches on my HAF-X.

Appreciate I can take the reset off the header and disable the power button in Windows.

But does anyone have an idea for external one?

Associate
My son (15 months) has discovered the switches on my HAF-X.

Appreciate I can take the reset off the header and disable the power button in Windows.

But does anyone have an idea for external one?

the reset you could disconnect from the mobo, so it will not make any space on the case, the power i found one on the net, but is not from the overclockers, so shall i post the link?
MHD

Associate
try to take the power switch off the case and put it behind the computer, and to replace the space put a paper on there

EDIT:
some example for help, just search with this images on the internet

i hope that i helped

** No Hotlinking - Please read the Rules on posting images before replacing image. These are also competitor links/ images***

Last edited:
Soldato
try to take the power switch off the case and put it behind the computer, and to replace the space put a paper on there

EDIT:
some example for help, just search with this images on the internet

i hope that i helped

Don't hotlink, save locally and host yourself!! Mods'll get you.

Please don't quote them either otherwise it's double the editing - thanks

Soldato
OP
the reset you could disconnect from the mobo, so it will not make any space on the case, the power i found one on the net, but is not from the overclockers, so shall i post the link?
MHD

Hi Thanks. I like the look of the sharkoon. That will pretty much give me the front panel on my desk.

Thanks for the ideas.

Soldato
OP
Arrived! I've not hooked up the USB header. But all in all, pretty damn good.

Came with a PCI plate for easy disconnection of the button from the case for transport I guess and for like £8 all the way from china I cannot complain.

Hard to push the cable from the button unit into the back on the pci plate, so I threaded the cable through the slot and did it before installing the plate.

Back
Top Bottom