eXtreme Liquid Cooling - Build Log + Overclocking

Associate
While so much of this is well over my head it is beilliant to watch and read looking forward to the end product m8 and kudos for doing it i would have given up long long ago :).

Soldato
OP
Oh my word this has been a long time!

Well an update...

I have moved house and after a long and complicated pregnancy we now have a 2 month old baby! But I have finally finished sorting out house stuff and babe / wife doing well so hope to have some time to spend finishing this off!

Associate

Well an update...

I have moved house and after a long and complicated pregnancy we now have a 2 month old baby! But I have finally finished sorting out house stuff and babe / wife doing well so hope to have some time to spend finishing this off!

Congratulations... We have a 7 month old at home at the moment and I know she takes up what used to be gaming/building time.

Look forward to seeing progress.

Soldato
While so much of this is well over my head it is brilliant to watch and read looking forward to the end product m8 and kudos for doing it i would have given up long long ago :).

+1 > Keep the photos coming, as they say " A picture paints a 1000 words " in your case photos, helps us less technical folk understand whats going on, can't wait to see it up and runing. ;)

Big huggs to wife and baby :), l can remember when my two were that young great memories indeed.

Soldato

Well an update...

Glad to hear all is well, looking forwards to the updates! :)

Back
Top Bottom