F@H Cruncher Slug Out - Mk. II ** In Progress **

Soldato
Congrats to Big Stan for his well deserved win and for his dedication to the team! :p

I was hoping we might do the next one in the gh, invite non foldy types to join in and join up...

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
BillytheImpaler said:
Nice going Stan! We'll have to play this game again when the Conroes are oot and aboot.

Thank you and yes, that would be fun - I'm saving up now for a phase cooled x6800 rig, will hopefully be in a position to get it by the time I get back from my next trip to Egypt in early August :D

That was very close in the end - I was nervously watching what Cannot_Configure was doing most of the day :o

Commiserations to Cereal_Cruncher for the frozen PC delaying it's two 600 pointers :(

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Soldato
Let us wait for fall at least. Living in a tiny room with a half dozen Intel brand space heaters gets old after a while. :)

How's November sound to you chaps?

EDIT: Stan, I'd nuke the extra blank lines in your sig before one of the mighty dons replaces the lot with a yellow sig of shame. ;)

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
Let us wait for fall at least. Living in a tiny room with a half dozen Intel brand space heaters gets old after a while. :)

How's November sound to you chaps?

Sounds good to me.

Also lets try and get a bunch of GH and GD folks pimped for the competition as mentioned in another thread :)

Dunc

Man of Honour
Soldato
I'm not sure how much pimping would be tolerable. Pimping a pimping thread seems a little self-serving. ;)

Maybe we could get one of those fancy graphics guys to do up a snazzy sig that pimps the coming competition then we could go on a helpful spamming spree all over the hardware forums.

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
I'm not sure how much pimping would be tolerable. Pimping a pimping thread seems a little self-serving. ;)

Maybe we could get one of those fancy graphics guys to do up a snazzy sig that pimps the coming competition then we could go on a helpful spamming spree all over the hardware forums.
;)

Dunc

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
That's not a bad idea - pimping sigs which we then just show around whilst giving helpful non-FAH advice around GH

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem :)

Soldato
I was asked to come up with a thread for recruiting in the gh as we can't spam the gd too much, and having another thread like this is the best thing i can think of.

Incidentally, on the 12th we will have had our required months gap between gd threads, so sometime around then i'm hoping there will be another one, dons allowing. ;)

An idea for the sigs, i think for the next recruiting thread we should all change our sigs to one identical sig pimping that thread. That would make an impact...

Caporegime
Congratulations Bigstan :)

I'm in for the next round when it comes, hopefully i'll be able to OC my PC's a bit more by then. Although if everyone has conroes by then i'll be a bit stuffed. :p

Well i'm off to find some aliens and predict the weather again, it's been nice folding with you guys. And watch out Berserker Andys gunna get ya! :p

Back
Top Bottom