F1 2019 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
What are your predictions?

Based on the latest and more complete information that we have right now, I change my prediction from:

1. Leclerc;
2. Hamilton;
3. Bottas.

to:

1. Bottas.
2. Hamilton.
3. Verstappen.

Constructors:

1. Mercedes.
2. Red Bull.
3. Ferrari.

Other predictions:

1. Bottas will be out at the end of the season. Ocon in for 2020.

It's very possible Bottas will repeat what Rosberg did and your prediction to come true.

Caporegime
OP
Based on the latest and more complete information that we have right now, I change my prediction from:

:p

One good race and suddenly Bottas is king of the world? Nah, I don't think so. Hamilton will comfortably best him over the course of the season. Those of us predicting Ferrari to be top dog have egg on our faces already, although I think they'll still best Red Bull. Based on Gasly's performance today, he'll be too much of a dead weight on the team.

Soldato
1. Leclerc;
2. Hamilton;
3. Bottas.

to:

1. Bottas.
2. Hamilton.
3. Verstappen.

It's very possible Bottas will repeat what Rosberg did and your prediction to come true.
Are you Fing kidding me? It's been one race. Yeah, Bottas had a good run, but he does that at least once every season. For example Austria 14 at Williams, Russia most years, most of Baku last year. It doesn't automatically mean he's now going to go on and win the WDC.

You're the most annoyingly fickle poster on here. You've spent the entire back end of last season and all of the winter break saying how crap Vettel is and how Leclerc is going to beat him easily, yet I'm fully expecting you to completely change your tune the next time Vettel wins a race, or when Vettel starts to dominate him.

I think it'd be better if this thread was locked, and anything posted after free practice removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom