FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Man of Honour
The same old **** is about to start occurring.

Three replays, three extra games are what we don't want. We don't want any other reason for us being spacked by business end of the season. :/

Utter rubbish, we're already going to be a game behind everybody due to the CC final.

Caporegime
Rubbish performance throughout, Bendtner didn't get much wrong, but looked tired from the start, Denilson should probably have been sent off for two daft tackles, Song was epically rubbish, useless wastefull sideways passing with better options on, or just plain bad passing. Arshavin looked decent, Chamakh, no effort, hasn't put any effort in since 10-12 games into the season, waste of space, poor touch, ignored the chance to shoot on several occasions, failed to jump for several high balls to be contended with, and missed a tap in.

Gibbs, continues to get caught out defensively and really isn't so good going forwards that it compensates for defensive mistakes. Sagna, jesus, the guy just can't cross, not great passing and refuses(even if he could cross) to cross the ball first time, he always takes a touch and it always allows the defense to get back. Rosicky, ultimately no where near the player we signed, injury, or age, or whatever, fouls more than he creates these days.

Arsenal's ambition was pathetic, get a fairly lucky goal, then sit back and just pass sideways. One of the commentators said earlier that are passing was great and we controlled the ball and had fantastic posession throughout. Posession means literally nothing, Barca had 60-70%(depending on source) and lost, we dominated posession and lost. At 1-0, less posession and another goal would have been the target. With Denilson, Song, and a not very good Rosicky there was absolutely no-one driving us forwards.

Shameful performance, happy to sit on 1-0, against Orient, playing 5 in midfield.

Edit:- that second tackle Denilson did, didn't he catch the other guy in the knee with his studs, and a high foot, without getting the ball, but somehow Denilson got the freekick given FOR him? It wasn't intentional or malicious, just stupid, a certain yellow, some refs might give it as a red, no idea how on earth it got given for him.

Caporegime
Squillaci, useless.

About as useless as a tin can....geez Arsenal dont half make life difficult for themselves...why wasnt Fabregas subbed on?? or Wilshere etc??...should have killed this game off in all honesty...I guess Arshavin had his one night in a month brilliance...didnt do FA tbh. Denilson the biggest knobber we have on the team...does FA other than gift the ball to the opposition and make silly reckless tackles...why oh why oh why does Wenger persevere with the muppet???...just get shot of him....i mean literally take him out the back and shoot him as hes that flipping useless:p....hes brazilian isnt he??...no wonder Brazil havent even looked at him as hes that flipping pathetic.

Credit to Orient they played well and deserved a draw at least.

So much for Wengers earlier statement this yr when he said he will give his all to win some trophies for Arsenal :/

Last edited:
Soldato
Denilson is useless.. seriously Arsenal needs to let him go.

Song played like a fool also.

I keep questioning why our top strikers weren't subbed on.. Unbelievable.

Sometimes I have to say in Wenger I don't trust! - When he makes stupid choices like in today's match.

1 up is never enough.. he should know that!

Back
Top Bottom