FA Cup Final - Man City vs Stoke

Permabanned
Thought I would make a proper thread for the occasion.

This has the potential to be a great final.

Manchester Citys millionaires vs Stoke team spirit

As a Stoke fan myself I hope our team ethic and desire will prevail. I think we have a superb mix of styles in the team; skill, physical defenders, pacey wingers and the infamous long throw.

Fingers crossed for Matthew Etherington and Robert Huth to make fitness.

Bring on the final, Cmon Stoke !!

Last edited:
Caporegime
City don't like it up 'em, they'll get a few kicks and be all over the place. Hopefully we see some magic from Bibotelli as well.

Soldato
I see no reason why we will not win tomorrow and if Stoke want to start roughing it like they can then we can easily give them similar medicine in De Jong, Milner, Yaya, Kompany, Zaba and Richards. If they want to play then Silva,Johnson etc will tear them apart.

Richards easily out jumped Crouch multiple times last Tuesday so i am sure Jones wont be a problem.

Soldato
other than the fact that they've already beaten youmonce already this season you mean

That said I expect a City 1-0 win and a game that will bore everyone to death, luckily I'll be too ****** to care as I'll be celebrating number 19 :cool:
Really?
When was this game?
We have played once and it ended 1-1. Would have been 1-0 if Stoke wasn't so cold!

Cheers, possibly :(

Soldato
I hope City win just so they can go crazy and buy a bunch of players again in the summer.
That won't happen. (Hopefully)

We only need to spend if Tevez leaves imo.

I would love Sanchez/Xavi/Kaka/Neymar/Ganso etc but they are just not needed and it would be a lot better if this pre season was spent with the team we have now working together rather than adding more players.

Caporegime

I would love Sanchez/Xavi/Kaka/Neymar/Ganso etc but they are just not needed and it would be a lot better if this pre season was spent with the team we have now working together rather than adding more players.

What? :confused:

You're getting confused between realistic and unrealistic transfer targets again. If you actually think any team wouldn't benefit from Xavi in midfield you're mental. One of the best midfielders Spain has ever produced.

It's not that you "don't need them" you do, it's that you can't get them.

Caporegime

You are and it's going to happen if you like it or not!

Back
Top Bottom