Facebook???

Soldato
How do I turn of the Notification tabs (the tabs that pop up when a post you make.share gets a reply)... I havethe box under hide checked on Notification Popup Box in FB purity, but it still pops up???

Underboss
I haven't taken the plunge yet, the near constant drama from the "Occupation: Single Mum" brigade and LadBibe keep me coming back for me.

Soon.

Soldato
To be fair I think we should all just delete our Facebook accounts. It's getting to depressing reading up on things that happens online using this social media. Just today I read about a man hanging his 11 months old daughter live using the facebook live feature just like that bloke from America the other week. Sickening.

Soldato
I don't like the role facebook has changed into with constant targeted ads and click bait with very little status updates from friends. And all those pictures with words on that people say are memes that aren't memes. It used to be better when you could like pages such as 'being delighted' or 'you dropped your gay card'.

Man of Honour
on the post select the arrow icon (top right corner of post) and select turn off notifications for groups its under the banner there's a notification button deselect.

you can also go
Settings > notifications and turn them all off from their as default

and lol at the usual anti facebook page, that says more about their inability to reject peoplethan anything else.

Back
Top Bottom