Factorio or Rimworld?

Soldato
I'm curious as to how good Rimworld is.

I've put many hours into Factorio. Now on my 3rd build after making my first two extremely massive and inefficient messes.

I keep seeing references to Rimworld. How good/addictive is it? If Factorio sucked me in straight away will Rimworld do the same?

Man of Honour
I'm curious as to how good Rimworld is.

I've put many hours into Factorio. Now on my 3rd build after making my first two extremely massive and inefficient messes.

I keep seeing references to Rimworld. How good/addictive is it? If Factorio sucked me in straight away will Rimworld do the same?

Satisfactory

:)

Soldato
Satisfactory is a little bit like a 3D factorio, with added crack cocaine that makes you dream of factories.

Rimworld is fantastic and really easy to get into. You start with a little colony and basically just try to survive. The end goal is to "get off the planet", I've got 120hrs in and never left the planet haha! There is a sort of story system within rimworld and you start to get attached to your little people!

Associate
I don't remember rimworld being like factorio tbh. Satisfactory is similar. Have you tried mods for factorio?
Like every one I've made :D

Caporegime
Satisfactory isn't anywhere near as good as factiro imo. Factiro is just more. Both games are ridiculously addicitivd though!

Soldato
Mindustry!

Less then a fiver on Steam and I think you can actually download if for free from the Mindustry website.

Not what you asked but it's very good if you like that type of game. :)

Associate
Mindustry!

Less then a fiver on Steam and I think you can actually download if for free from the Mindustry website.

Not what you asked but it's very good if you like that type of game. :)
^+1. Mindustry is good, though not much too it IIRC. I also think it's available on Android/iOS too.

Back
Top Bottom