Fail!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I would say thats because Valuev is slow, really doesnt punch as hard as his size would suggest and just about scraped (very contentiously mind) past a 100 year old evander holyfield not too long ago.

I cant understand how someone like that cant punch hard.

Surely it would have to be like being hit with a tree trunk:p

Caporegime

punching power comes from the legs and technique, look at UFC anderson silva a middleweight humiliated forrest griffin a former heavyweight champion, that he ran away after the match not stopping for the referee to declare the winner

size doesnt mean anything unless its in the right areas, his bones are big and his muscles are small in comparison

Associate

Its all about power I guess, he must be stronger than haye, but hes no where near as explosive so his punches would have much less pop in them. His last TKO was almost exactly 3 years ago against Monte Barret (whom DH Ko'd in 5 last year) and it took him 11 rounds to do that.

Haye has quick hands for a big man which plays a massive part in his power.. I think he just needs to be a bit more controlled with it, not flailing wildly like he did against Barret..

But hey, atleast he's entertaining to watch :)

Soldato
I don't know much about either fighter myself tbh but if I had to take a punch from one of them I know who I'd pick.

I've read that some think the big fella is slow and unfit but he'd only need to hit me once - I'd kick him in the shins and he'd punch me into next week. :D

I know there's technique and all that but he certainly doesn't look weak and unfit to me.

Associate
Aye he looks alright outside of the ring, but inside he reminds me of Zangief from streetfighter. Has all the movement speed of him too.....

I'd worry for the ring if he ever got knocked clean out lmao :D

Back
Top Bottom