Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Soldato
Can't find anything online so I'll ask here....is there 100% proof that he actually faked it?
Is there anything that is 100%?

But here's some:
  • Testimony of the Osundairo brothers, which is backed up by video evidence of the brothers and Smollett doing a trial run of the "attack" the day before.
  • A video of the brothers buying the equipment from a hardware store.
  • The manipulation of the evidence by Smollett, I.E the rope which he tightened before the police got there, but was looser just after the attack, again this was caught on surveillance camera.
His nonsensical story would have also been ripped apart by the prosecutor, with surveillance camera footage showing none of what Smollett said.

Soldato
OP
Just curious as it popped up in my news feed this morning, would be nice to know what the actual evidence was as google just gives vague answers.

https://news.wttw.com/sites/default...hments/Smollett Case File Released 052319.pdf

Page 131 onwards shows you the brothers admitting the whole thing, arranging meetups in text messages/phonecalls along with GPS records put them in the location. They're seen purchasing the equipment on CCTV, as well as receiving a cheque

Soldato
What it is to be a celeb eh? Don't think the rest of us get to make such requests if imprisoned.
You can make the requests if you want and Im fairly sure many non celebs do. Its not because he is a celeb he is making those requests. Its because he is a ****. But he is def gong to get raped and hurt in prison.

Back
Top Bottom