Fan Filters for Antec 900?

If you can get hold of them the 1200 drive cages fit the 900, they come with built in dust filters and fan control on the front.

I've got 3 *Brand New* Antec 1200 cages (with filters) if any Antec 900 owners are interested... 1x normal cage & 2x cages with the 120mmm fan extention fitted.. was going to flea bay them for £15.00 each with free P&P...

Last edited:
The filters i bought were Akasa, but a different design to those. They are 9mm in thickness and stand no chance of going in without major surgery. Dont really want to start cutting up the new case just yet. How thick are those Akasa and how did you get them to fit? I still have 1 spare of the pair i bought, used one to filter the side panel as a lot of air gets sucked in there despite having no fan fitted.

I don't use the plastic cover, just the filter. Can't remember 100% of how i did it, but if you slide the bay out, remove the 3 front grills covering the fan and place the dust filter on top of it, then carefully place / screw the grills back on. Ive used this method for about 9 months and its worked well.
To clean it you need to do the above, little bit of fiddling around but stops a load of dust getting in. Mines due for a clean so i'll probably do it within the next few days, will post some pics if ya like

probably one of the best things ive done with my case, when i first got the case 6 months ago was plagued by dust but soon after done the tight mod and been clean inside since. well worth doing for £1
fans-1.jpg

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17845916&highlight=adbp1

Back
Top Bottom