• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Fan replacement - Need help - R9280x

Associate
Hi all, its been a while since i was last stumped like this, thought i would turn to OCUK for help =)

Cutting to the chase i have this card
GV-R928XOC-3GD-GA
(rev. 2.0)

Always had high ish temps so fans were wound right up. They started to get rather noisy so i ordered replacements. could not find exact fans advertised so bought some i thought id be able to make work (aesthetically they are identical)

Fans on card currently
1x 3pin - Everflow : T128010sm
2x 2pin - Everflow : T128010sm
Both above are DC12V rated at 0.20AMP

now, me being stupid just went on the fact that the ones i bought looked the same..........

so i ended up with
4x 4pin - Everflow : T128010su
Both above are DC12V rated at 0.35AMP

I am trying to find out if the car its self has enough juice on the fan output to power these, and if so, can anyone help with identifying what wires do what so i can change the pins to either 3 or 2.

If nothing can be done and the mods dont object (as i dont think they sell replcaement parts to this extent.) Can someone maybe link me or pm me if they know somone/somewhere that sells these.

Thanks in advance =)

Back
Top Bottom