1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantasy f1, we doing it?

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by utajoker, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Spunkey

Capodecina

I wish I had. Although I've swapped him out now, so he'll probably get a podium in China.

2. Muska

Wise Guy

Seems I had a good week, despite Kvyat losing me points & not changing anything last week and no sign of changing anything in the near future due to costs.

Looking back now I'm even more thankful I didn't stick it out with RIC! What a shocker he's having!

3. Rossi~

Capodecina

I lost the lead :mad:

4. lordrobs

Capodecina

Ricciardo as my joker is really playing out well so far...

5. Spunkey

Capodecina

Same. I switched to Hulkenberg because I'm clearly a moron.

6. PooKer

Hitman

I dropped him. He was my Turbo before Baku.... Kind of hoping I was the person jinxing Ricardo but turns out its not me.... Clearly its Lordrobs whos messing up Richardo's season....

7. The_Abyss

Capodecina

Not just him - I had him too! I’ve binned him off now, so doubtless he’s now a podium candidate next race.

8. PooKer

Hitman

Ok I'll hold my hands up. I put Norris in..... Not a good race for him....

9. Muska

Wise Guy

He lost me a few points too but I've had him a while so overall he's still up and for the money I can't see anyone worth swapping him for.

I seem to be extending my lead a little this week, although the website gives some weird figures while it's updating after a race! I went from 1st to 5th then back to 1st by this morning!

10. Apone70

Wise Guy

11. EVH

Don

I prefer the fantasygp site where you pick per race. The official one is crap.

(This may or may not be influenced by my performance)

12. Apone70

Wise Guy

me and a few mates did that season before last and it was great

13. Spunkey

Capodecina

Well, that was my best points haul of the season so far, but still languishing in lower-mid table. I think Renault are really not helping me right now. I expected much better from them.

14. Rossi~

Capodecina

Powerpuff Girls had a good start but now Ferrari have shown how **** they are and other teams have made improvements, i'm only going to go backwards in our league now :( lol.

15. PooKer

Hitman

We all did.... I also dropped them for Alfa in the last few races.... I'm pretty happy with mid-table myself.

Don't worry EVH, you can do the whole BTCC line. "My season starts now"

16. DampCat

Capodecina

Yeah I think I do too. I'm doing alright, but an early gamble means I'll never take the top spot. Some people still have teams that are over budget due to the prices rising after their being picked. That seems an oversight.

17. EVH

Don

I liked it because you could pick Haas as a team but choose Vettel to win as a prediction.

The official one relies too heavily on making sure your choices are good from the get-go.

18. DampCat

Capodecina

Gosh my backup test team got 207 points this week, Vs my main team at 121 :/

19. lordrobs

Capodecina

The official one is OK but yeah, I prefer the Fantasy GP game. Still doing OK on that one and decided to go Pro as we weren't doing a league on there. Last year I'd have been in with a chance of prizes, because I've gone pro this year I'm very average :p

20. Muska

Wise Guy

Poor week for me this week, Kimi and Lando cost me lots of points and I only totalled 100. I'm still in the lead but only by 33 points now, it might be time to start some changes.