Fantasy Football

Soldato
44 points this week, pretty average.

Dropped Van Persie in favour of Adebayor this week... and Van Persie scored :rolleyes:

The goal fest between Reading and Portsmouth must have caught a few people out... Hahnemann got a big fat 0 this week :-/

Arteta had a stormer this week, but was marked as injured and should miss the next game... I put him on the bench and Pederson was in his place.

Should have had at least 50...

Soldato
33 points, another poor week. My main players just did'nt perform. I am thinking of changing Torres out of the team. Not really guarnateed a start everyweek which I really need a player that is.

Last week, 131st now 143rd, definatly going in the wrong direction :p

Don
50 points but went down a few places (around 50th now) because i had to transfer 4 players because they were all injured. I think the extra points i got from the transfered players were more or less cancelled out by the points i lost from transfering them.

Associate
Crap week for me, got 50 points (6th [only just]) after auto subs.

As above, dunno if selling Torres would be a good move as he's not guaranteed to start each game + he looks like he would rarther shoot and fluff it than pass for a goal scoring chance.

Caporegime
Just singed up.

Team for week 10.

fantasyteam-1.jpg

I think all my Everton players will score against Liverpool and Carragher will have a shocker next week. ;)

Soldato
So... Brown didn't start this weekend... why didn't it auto sub him out and put in one of my replacements?

Pederson, N'Zogbia, Shorey all on the bench... I thought thats how it works? If a player doesn't start he gets subbed with someone from the bench!? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom