Farscape

Soldato
Great show, I watched the first 1.5 seasons and then stopped for some reason... jesus was it confusing when I started watched again at the start of season 4!

Associate
Loved Farscape.

I once saw a random episode on tv and thought it was weird so never watched it again.
A few years later I borrowed seasons 1-4 from my sister and watched the lot in a few days. I watched the entire season 3 and a few eps from season 4 in one sitting. :)

Great series once you get into it.

Soldato
The space effects were ok, the ppl and stuff was comical and not at all serious. It was kinda lame for me as a sci fi nut. It was ok to watch when on tv all them years ago but only cos nowt else was on.

Man of Honour
Yeah noticed that the other day - watched some episodes - unfortunately hasn't aged well in terms of the original camera resolution, etc. but still fairly watchable if you've not seen it before.

Associate
Ah
don't know if this is the right thread, but amazon has put farscape season 1-4 plus peacekeeper wars on there prime video service to watch. I believe it to HD 1080p release they did for the blu-ray.

Ahh great, got through the first season and this had just started the second back when lovefilm by post. Will be good to catchup through it at some point!

Back
Top Bottom