Fast estate 15-20k

The old RS6 from when they used to have V10 Lambo engines :D

Those won't depreciate, they are classics.

Last edited:
Sounds like you’d get a B9 S4 for that kind of money. I have one which replaced my old Golf R32. The S4 has been a great car all round tbh. Quick, comfortable, surprisingly good mpg when driven sensibly, lots of tech as standard, spacious etc but definitely doesn't have anywhere near the same kind of character as the R32 had (that exhaust note!). That’s really the only negative I have for it. I do similar mileage to you and honestly not really sure what I could justify replacing it with

I'd throw the S6 Avant in there.

The 4.0 v8 TT is much stronger than the s4 offerings. Understated but very quick, 420 to 450bhp if I remember correctly.

Sounds excellent with just the resonator box removed. It sounds just right in normal mode but when switched to sport mode it sounds more asbo

Reactions: mjt
Going to view this later, it looks like a nice clean well looked after example, minus the awful wheels which will be changed if I go on to purchase!

Last edited:
Going to view this later, it looks like a nice clean well looked after example, minus the awful wheels which will be changed if I go on to purchase!

No longer available....? :)

No longer available....? :)
Oooh yes I purchased it, £15,000, 2016 with only 50,000 on the clock and FSH. I wasn't sure of the wheels on the advert but they're growing on me, but I think I will still be on the look out for some OEM VW R wheels to replace them with, will likely just burn out the tyres on these then buy a new set. :p

I love it!

Edit diff pic as put some meguires tyre shine on, as they were looking sad.

upload

Last edited:
Is that with the modifications declared? IIRC the advert said it had engine and gearbox remap with a milltek exhaust?

That's an absolute steal for insurance these days (unless you've got a £2500 excess or something :p)
err £400 voluntary £400 compulsory I think.. I've never used (touch wood) car insurance in my life so hoping I don't have to.

When I was browsing other cars, I also looked at the BMW 640i Gran Coupe, lovely cars, but that was one car that was nearly £700 to insure, madness, must be popular to nick or something.

My little a3 behind is just a 1.6 but that was less than £200 a year to insure!

Back
Top Bottom