aGFF4.jpg +
cornflakeskelloggs.jpg
+
img_1364_sharp_microwave.jpg

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN

Associate
These.

lucky%2Bcharms%2Bbox.jpg

However, they are not available in the supermarkets as they are American, so I get a box when I go to bluewater.

Weetabix most days though.

These are probably my all-time favourite. I used to live abroad and the supermarkets had all the American cereals which we so exotic compared to UK brands at the time (lates 70's/early 80's). These are UNBELIEVABLY expensive here, though (about £5 a box - which equates to about £1 a bowl in the quantity I eat cereals).

Another candidate for the best cereal ever (which I don't have a photo for) is the original 70's Golden Nuggets - not the modern unholy abomination that is in the shops, but the good old fashioned, goes soggy and leaves you milk tasting "nuggety" variety that was probably so full of additives and preservatives that it is now been reclassified as chemical waste rather than cereal. (Damn those Euro-bureaucrats)

Associate
I've noticed Golden Grahams are back in supermarkets - are these as good as they were? Used to love them, though I realise they're not particularly healthy.

I remember them from my youth and them always being featured on some BBC programme on a Sunday, not sure if that was a dream..

But I grabbed them again and they tasted nostalgic, so they can't be that far off from what I remember :)

Back
Top Bottom