Favourite Soft Drink?

I want ma Crusha.
I want ma Crusha.
It's tough enuf' to make milk shake.

_42483923_crusha_203.jpg

I have a self-created mental block on anything with tonnes of sugar or aspartame in it now. I stick to pure orange or cranberry juice :)

coca cola. the vanilla edition was nice too ! Anythink relating to diet, max or sugar free, should be killed by fire !!!

Probably say Root Beer or Dr Pepper. Not a fan of A&W Root beer thought just tastes like a sugary mess. Much prefer the cheapo cans of Carters from Asda!

fanta

sprite, nothing is more refreshing than ice cold sprite

dr pepper, use to drink litres every week in cans, collected about 2-300 in a few months to build a chair but never managed to get round to it so they got binned

in any country other than Canada:
Coca Cola - Accept no substitute.

in Canada; Jones Soda.

If I have to have a soft drink, I normally choose ginger beer,Pepsi Max or dandelion and burdock.

The very, very best out there is Fentimans Curiosity Cola - it tastes really, realy nice.

Last edited:
Coke Zero

or

cocktagalssrn7.jpg

I drank this in Croatia and it indeed lived up to the name, I've never tasted either but I imagine this is exactly what a combination of **** and tar is like.

Worst soft drink I have ever had by a long way.

Last edited:
I enjoy Tesco Premium Cola at the moment :)

Interestingly I recently discovered that the main sources of flavour in colas are vanilla and cinamon.

Back
Top Bottom