Favourite Soft Drink?

yes!

failing that, Fanta orange. the nicest one i've had is in Belgium.. it's annoying how each country varies slightly. I found a Tunisian one in an off licence once, and it was pink :confused:

orangina is rather nice too

Similar with Coca Cola why does it taste ever so slightly different wherever it comes from.

I find Indian Coke to be the nicest I've had so far. ATM sipping an ice cold Fanta orange :D

Last edited:
coke is different due to the different sugar/subsitutes
some parts of eastern europe and the US uses corn syrup, others use glucose, sugar, etc

i guess with Fanta it not only depends on the type of sugar used, but the 'orange stuff' too :p

Similar with Coca Cola why does it taste ever so slightly different wherever it comes from.

I find Indian Coke to be the nicest I've had so far. ATM sipping an ice cold Fanta orange :D

It's all down to good old "Marketing", Coca-Cola actually change the recipe for different regions/countries for their own specific tastes.

Last edited:
tea and lager are the only things I drink at all (not very varied i know).

Agree, is the best thing to drink, much better than coffee

How about a Single Estate First flush Darjeeling at £195 per kg

zvpope.jpg

Agree, is the best thing to drink, much better than coffee

How about a Single Estate First flush Darjeeling at £195 per kg

silly tea/IMG][/QUOTE]

who goes to harrods food hall to buy tea?!

what's wrong with PG Tips pyramid bags? :p

[Cas];13372195 said:
Belgian coca-cola. Dont know what they do differently than over here, but its absolutely amazing over there.

glucose. tastes much nicer :p

thats a bit harsh, and totally out of order, how dare you judge me, when you dont even know who i am.

your reaction is funny :D
in all fairness, Harrod's food hall is immense. While it may be somewhat overpriced, the selection and quality of produce is second to none. if it wasn't the other side of london to where i lived, i proably would have gone every now and again, instead of just for xmas shopping..

Last edited:
your reaction is funny :D
in all fairness, Harrod's food hall is immense. While it may be somewhat overpriced, the selection and quality of produce is second to none. if it wasn't the other side of london to where i lived, i proably would have gone every now and again, instead of just for xmas shopping..

the guy offended me a bit TBH he has no idea who i am and called me a pretentious mug.

Harrods Foodhall is fantastic, and i go at least once a month, to buy Steak, tea, and their deli counters are second to none.

although i stop at £14 chicken

You spent £19.50 on 100 grams of tea and you didn't expect to see someone react to it as snobbish.

I dont even know why you posted the picture in a thread about soft drinks?

Go put the kettle on and relax.

Back
Top Bottom