Feek's Friday Beer, gin (and whatever you happen to be drinking on a Friday night) Thread

Associate
Feek, good on ya, you wont be alone though, 4 bottles of elvis juice and a couple of punk.......i blame it on the balmy summer evenings :)

Soldato
3 x Hophouse 13 for me last night as I couldn't be bothered to go out to the beer fridge.

Been comparing Hophouse 13 (Guinness), Lost Lager (Brewdog) and Camden Hells recently.
So far Lost Lager is my preferred choice but I'm mostly an ale drinker

Soldato
Kicked things off with a Thornbridge Yelamu DIPA. Deliciously tropical and all from the hops, none of that puree adjunct nonsense.

I have a few others lined up too.

fripales.jpg

Associate
Started tonight with one of my favourites Elvis Juice. Its pretty strong at 6.5% which is a shame as I could drink this all night.

Y3JhwUS.jpg

Soldato
I've been on the whole IPA train for a while now but recently I've been really liking cans of Stella . My entire mentality was always that Stella was crap wife beater lager, however now I rate it above all other mainstream lagers when it comes to cost/taste.

A cold pint of it is great on a summers day.

Man I'm common.

Soldato
Kicked things off with a Thornbridge Yelamu DIPA. Deliciously tropical and all from the hops, none of that puree adjunct nonsense.

I have a few others lined up too.

fripales.jpg

Just finished the Dance Juice. Mmmmm, more tropical hops. Very nice.

Last edited:
Soldato
...and the Luminance NEIPA. Another beautifully fruity ale, and at 6.5% noticably more quaffable than the previous two beers.

Back
Top Bottom