Fidget Spinners (and other toys) Thread [Image heavy]

Associate
I'm in the process of trying to cancel my order for a genuine fidget cube from antsy labs. Realisation hit me that i'd paid a lot of money for a small plastic cube.

I find myself twiddling with my lego keyring character when bored

Associate
I have tried the spinners and a cube and tbh I always resort going back to just fiddling with a pen in my hand, must be some kind of strange addiction.

Soldato
Quite like these spinners, my girlfriends son has one but they don't spin for anywhere close to 5 minutes. I'd like to get him one which passes 3 minutes easily, any suggestions.

Soldato
Quite like these spinners, my girlfriends son has one but they don't spin for anywhere close to 5 minutes. I'd like to get him one which passes 3 minutes easily, any suggestions.

Search for:
FMS Fidget hand Spinner Toy EDC Tri Spinner metal High Speed Stainless Steel Bearing (Tri Spinner, Color)

On the rainforest,

I have it, its metal, its heavy, its fun to spin, and i've timed it at over 5 minutes from one spin :p

Soldato
If anyone interested Smyths have the Antsy Labs original Fidget Cube in stock now, picked mine up today. Way better than the fakes.

Smyths seem to be the only place at the min that has them.

Soldato
Lol at the prices in the op. Its a chunk of metal with a ball bearing in the middle. What makes them any different to the ones you can get for a couple of quid?

Soldato
Nephew came over with a spinner the other day but the bearing was terrible (plastic coloured thing, barely span for 10 seconds).

Any recommendations for a better one under £5 (it will probably get broken or lost pretty quick) and yes I may get one for myself. :o

Back
Top Bottom