FIFA 08 Official Thread

Soldato
OP
Just got back from lunch (and £300 of free pizza :)) with my copy of FIFA 08. Unfortunately I am going out for drinks after work so won't be home until later tonight. But I don't have football until 2pm the next day so plan to stay up ALL night on this and SKATE :)

Soldato
Eurogamer review 8/10

So, to finish off, we come to the inevitable question. PES or FIFA? Well, perhaps the most pertinent point here is that FIFA 08 now feels more like an alternative to PES rather than a direct rival, due to its slower, more considered and realistic approach. The two series feel very much like they're on opposite ends of the spectrum now, with both possessing a host of merits, but ultimately providing two very different experiences. Maybe it's time we stopped torturing ourselves about which is better and started thinking about what kind of footy experience we're looking for, then make our decisions based on that instead. Now there's a thought...

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=84408

EGM has given it 9/10 9/10 8.5/10 and got joint game of month award with metroid prime. :)

Soldato
Just got back from lunch (and £300 of free pizza :)) with my copy of FIFA 08. Unfortunately I am going out for drinks after work so won't be home until later tonight. But I don't have football until 2pm the next day so plan to stay up ALL night on this and SKATE :)

Sorry but.... Three... Hundred pounds of Pizza!?

Care to explain!? :p

Soldato
OP
Sorry but.... Three... Hundred pounds of Pizza!?

Care to explain!? :p

haha, they bought like 25 large pizza's. I think they are 11.99 each or something (cannot be bothered to do the maths)

There are only 43 of us here as well, lol.

As for the Wii box, I'll add it now. I cannot be bothered to add the PS2 and all the others as well though.

Soldato
I've picked this up on the 360 (as already stated elsewhere), but does anyone know if the Wii version has Be A Pro mode or any of the next-gen style play that the 360/PS3 version have?

Or is it more of a PS2/PC style version?

Soldato
OP
I've picked this up on the 360 (as already stated elsewhere), but does anyone know if the Wii version has Be A Pro mode or any of the next-gen style play that the 360/PS3 version have?

Or is it more of a PS2/PC style version?

I think it is completely different to them all isn't it?

Have a look here - http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/908/908852.html

Associate
Anyone playing online? Its great fun :D

It says that i've reached the maximum number of points in my account, but i'm only on 2500 and i've seen people on like 6000, any idea what i have to do here?

Back
Top Bottom