FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Use the chemistry style based on your playstyle. For example, if you get a lot of heading chances with your strikers then Hawk is always a safe bet.

For midfielders, you want them to really be as rounded as possible. I usually either get Engine, Powerhouse or Maestro depending on what role I want them to fulfil. Basic is also good if you want a player to do everything. For defenders you want Sentinel on your CBs unless they're slow (in which case Anchor / Shadow) and full backs I use Powerhouse if they're quick or Shadow if they're slower.

But you might play differently to me so it's best to match the boosts to the stats you're going to use on those players.

Picture showed 9 so I was confused, guess it's 10 ingame :)

It's because he hasn't toggled loyal on the squad builder or added a manager. Both of those add +1.

Permabanned
Getting really frustrated now. I know I've only been playing for 2 days but I'm just so **** it's untrue.

I just do the same thing every time, I run straight down the wing, cross the ball in and make nothing of it. I always find my strikers far in the wing and I don't know why.

I'm also **** at defending, I run every one of my players out of position. If there striker is coming at my defence I just seem to give the striker a load of space, I don't know if it's down to my poor aim or something.

I don't know how to defend properly though, it's impossible to sprint and press r1 at the same time, it's just awkward. :/

What does r1 and sprint do? Is r1 really close control dribble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom