FIFA 18

Soldato
Fabregas 86 is bizarre, as is Benzema with 74 Phys? Some odd ratings around. Oh and poor Biscuits, down to 40 pace...

Caporegime
Yeah ps4. Just normal teams not FUT.

Yeah. Would it be random teams or pick any team you want? Teams out a hat? You don't want Real Madrid vs Real Madrid every match or do you for fairness? I take it you play everybody twice (home and away) then most points at the end wins? I would be down for this but I sort of took care of the organisation of the last one (setting up the league table and maintaining it with results, etc) so I would just want to participate this time around. The issue we had was a few people who opted in to the league then as soon as they lost a few games sort of lost interest and was hard to get a hold of them as soon as they knew they had no chance of winning it. You would need reliable people who would see it through rather than some randomer who never posts or is hardly ever on.

We did it with ultimate teams and it was crazy how expensive some of the teams in it were. We also created a brand new thread for it rather than clog up the main thread but I guess in the inital stages you could post in here to see who is up for it then move to it's own thread when you have enough interest.

I'm now cack at the game so I may decide to opt out rather than embarrassing myself. I've not really played fifa in about 4 years so I would need a couple of months to get a feel for it again.

Soldato
Yeah no duplications of teams. I am in a private league and we all started off with a squad of 2 star players. There are ten of us so we do 2 games vs each other per season and then we get a budget to buy new players at the beginning of each season. There is prize money depending on your final league position + bonus for best attack/ defense.

It is really good fun, we submit game reports to a forum and then a guy does the admin and submits the tables/ result chart/ top scorers lost to a fb group. By season 10 everyone starts to have really good squads overall or some people have really unbalanced squads, e.g 70s in defense then say an 85+ in attack ect.

Caporegime
Yeah i'd do it with normal teams. Sounds like too much work with the 2 star players system. Plus I wouldn't be able to dedicate that much time to do 10 seasons. I'm thinking a one off league every 4 months or so but up to you if there is enough interest on that then you could do it but there is no way I could dedicate that much time to fifa.

Maybe make it that the 2 players who are versing each other get to decide the rules on what teams are allowed before they start? Like they could choose internationals only or premiership 4.5 star teams only, or anything goes. As long as your both on sort of equal footing it shouldn't matter too much.

Any idea when the web app is out?

Soldato
im up for it too, we tried to organise something like this on 17 and it never came through hope it does, shame ill be trash at this one i think 17 is the pinnacle of my Fifa career.

Soldato
Yeah i'd do it with normal teams. Sounds like too much work with the 2 star players system. Plus I wouldn't be able to dedicate that much time to do 10 seasons. I'm thinking a one off league every 4 months or so but up to you if there is enough interest on that then you could do it but there is no way I could dedicate that much time to fifa.

Maybe make it that the 2 players who are versing each other get to decide the rules on what teams are allowed before they start? Like they could choose internationals only or premiership 4.5 star teams only, or anything goes. As long as your both on sort of equal footing it shouldn't matter too much.

Any idea when the web app is out?

Oh yeah i agree with normal teams. The guy who runs the other league works part time so he has time to faff around with the admin stuff haha.

Back
Top Bottom