FIFA 18

Soldato
First impressions of the demo are good. The beta was horrible for me, and I'm glad they have polished it up a lot since then. My only problem is, as with most fifa demos, is that the full game will feel different from the demo. I always enjoy the demo and then dislike the way the game feels the first month it is out, until they patch it and fix certain things, so I feel that may be inevitable.

Associate
Downloaded the demo this morning. I hope its a big improvement , i used to play a lot of fifa (1500-2k) games per version but on fifa 17 i don't think i made it to 400, i just didn't get on with it. On the bright side , i always had an elite FUT team and i didn't spend money buying fifa packs for once :)

I missed it though and hopefully 18 is that game to "grab" me again.

Associate
Downloaded the demo this morning. I hope its a big improvement , i used to play a lot of fifa (1500-2k) games per version but on fifa 17 i don't think i made it to 400, i just didn't get on with it. On the bright side , i always had an elite FUT team and i didn't spend money buying fifa packs for once :)

I missed it though and hopefully 18 is that game to "grab" me again.

400 matches played on something you didn't get on with?!

Soldato
Plays miles better than the beta, more fluid, slightly faster and more responsive. Surprised myself beating legendary, looks like there's some new skills to try and learn this year.

Caporegime
I thought 17 was one of the worst versions I'd played in years, dabbled quite a bit in Career Mode and H2H Seasons but never bothered playing more than a couple of hundred games in FUT. Gameplay in this demo feels much nicer, the dribbling is silky smooth and the way the players control the ball feels much better too. Not sure if difficulty affects how the keepers play but I've played about 10 matches on World Class and 2 matches on Legendary and the keepers seem a bit pants, letting in shots they should easily save, and no I'm not rinsing the Kobe keeper I'm playing mainly against the two Madrid teams. :p

Back
Top Bottom