FIFA 18

Soldato
tempted try a front three of PTG Origi, Mertens and KDB at cam... although KDB is 220k!

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Soldato
As a Spurs fan it was a difficult thing to do!
3b9bf416ca8c81e2eaa153fcf9d7827a.jpg

Man of Honour
Think I'm going to get 87 Crespo again, of all the strikers I've used, I think he's the best. Or 89 Van Basten, he's close to Crespo, slightly slower and less agile though.

87 Hernandez is really good but he's weak and has a dodgy left foot, and while his heading is great, he lacks height.

I don't think there's a market crash due, anything like that will have happened and while some prices may drop, SBC's will keep prices higher, and it seems like everyone is focused on a crash, which makes it less likely. :p

Man of Honour
I don't think I've seen a crash in the history of playing FUT, just a gradual price decrease after WL that everyone deems a crash :p

As I haven't played it much before I looked into the market stats from FIFA 17 and there was no real crash to speak of. Nothing dramatic at least.

Don
OP
prices 100% crash when TOTY is announced. The crash happened about 2 weeks ago, players crept up again since though.

They never massively crash though, the likes of Suarez/Pogba go down 30k odd, you think its worse because you lose 5% on top of that.

Its all relative anyway, Pogba was 500k for ages last year then by the end of it was half the value, they all gradually drop but not to the extremes to sell your teams for in hope of buying the same players back and having loads of spare coins.

Soldato
They never massively crash though, the likes of Suarez/Pogba go down 30k odd, you think its worse because you lose 5% on top of that.

Its all relative anyway, Pogba was 500k for ages last year then by the end of it was half the value, they all gradually drop but not to the extremes to sell your teams for in hope of buying the same players back and having loads of spare coins.
disagree, i did last year prior to TOTY and managed to save myself over 800k which pretty much got me well on my way to the full TOTY team i had.

Associate
The crash was 2 weeks ago.

I did most of the flash sbcs today. Absolutely nothing in all packs, no walk out, 1 board (German gk).

Roughly broke even.

Played 1 game against Henry and he destroyed me. Rest of team was awful but opponent just passed to Henry who scored 2, both with his second touch.

Back
Top Bottom