FIFA 18

Soldato
Anyone any advice for squad battles, as soon as I push the level up past professional I struggle, the CPU gets a silly equalizer or winner after I take the lead, my current team looks quite good and plays well.

0e57294117b491df8370e44097c3ac4b.png

Soldato
is that De Gea on loan? Otherwise I'd definitely use a cheaper alternative and have better CBs and probably Lacazette or Jesus at ST.

In-game wise, you just learn to play against the computer, areas you're 'allowed' to win the ball, areas where you just have to drop and concede. Going forward I've found scoring on the break much easier than when the AI is deep and settled. Saying that, they can't read shot fakes and always carry on running in the wrong direction so maybe worth bringing some in too.

Soldato
De Gea I packed, my boy would go mad if we sell him, I looked at Jesus as a striker he may be a better option.

As to the two defenders the original plan was Rudiger and van Dijk but I am thinking I could stretch to Azpilicueta and Bailly. Ive run out of coin boosts now but ive still got 12k fifa points been waiting for the right TOTW,

Soldato
Anyone any advice for squad battles, as soon as I push the level up past professional I struggle, the CPU gets a silly equalizer or winner after I take the lead, my current team looks quite good and plays well.
personally I'd get rid of sanchez for martial, it'll give you some coins and martial is brilliant. If you're changing formation in game to put erikkson at cam then keep him but if not I'd rather have a better defender such as Herrera or fernandinio in there. with the coins saved you could get rid of otamendi who isn't great and put rudiger or bailly in there. IF Andre Grey is better than bats up top too.

Thought I'd try and qualify for the weekend league as i'll have some time to play this Saturday, won the first game 10-0 I honestly didn't get why the guy didn't quit, martial got 7! 2 stand out games was when I was behind 3-1 and came back to win 5-3 and in the final the guy got an early goal, parked the bus and time wasted (in the corners passing back and forth between defenders etc), I got an equalizer in the 2nd half to get level and scored in the first few minutes of extra time. I don't usually waste time but I can only imagine his face when he couldn't get me out of his corner. I'm using Forsberg as a LF and swapping in martial. team works really well.

Caporegime
Fake shot stop and go, Berba spin - those all confuse the PC on legendary and you can just walk past them. As long as you don’t concede the AI will go all out attack and you can just stroll through the gaps.

It's true if you make it through the first half without conceding you can mince them up. Heck I even won 9-0 on legendary and I'm awful.

Sometimes easier said than done though.

Caporegime
Same for me. Won my first two games against 84 and 86 rated teams 5-0 then lost 1-0 to the two teams rated in the 70's, both in the 90th minute. Decided to put the controller down and have a few days off.

Soldato
Yep, thankfully happy with one team for now, my Frenchies I might sell the rest, but most are only 5k or under aside from Benzema, Martial & Dembele.

Anyone tried IF Dembele from Celtic?

Soldato
Yep, thankfully happy with one team for now, my Frenchies I might sell the rest, but most are only 5k or under aside from Benzema, Martial & Dembele.

i used him, he is good in the air and pretty quick. I had martial one side and allessandrini the other side. I cant remember why I got rid tbh

Permabanned

For me he seems on par with lacazette, but then I probably play Dembele for 30mins ops in a game.Very good in the air too.

Don
OP

Me too, I still would like Bale or maybe 87 Hernandez again, lol. Dembele (Barce one) is not very good really, as an ST his scoring ratio is so poor.

Soldato
i used him, he is good in the air and pretty quick. I had martial one side and allessandrini the other side. I cant remember why I got rid tbh

Sounds ok to me, I'll try him with Benzema in 352 (Might go 41212) IF Fekir behind is great!

Me too, I still would like Bale or maybe 87 Hernandez again, lol. Dembele (Barce one) is not very good really, as an ST his scoring ratio is so poor.

I like Barca Dembele on the wings in 433-5, seemed to favour his workrates and scored probably every other game, just finding a way to work in a good 2nd team.

Soldato
Same. I threw 2200 on last night and packed Rooney and Gnarby from the all rare packs. 2 IFs worth 4x the amount of the 3 IFs that I packed from my Elite rewards.

Back
Top Bottom