1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 18

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 4, 2017.

1. always4lora

Wise Guy

Gnarby and Rooney are my realistic targets out of that . Rooneys normal card is good . Gnarby maybe fit in at cam

2. Rex-Kramer

Wise Guy

Just bought CR7 at an eye watering 2050000.

Actually think it will be a good investment with him certain to get a TOTGS reckon he will go up to 2.5 out of packs for a week.

Got 1.2m left how to build a team around him. Hit me!

3. Rex-Kramer

Wise Guy

4. Stewy

Capodecina

Oblak
    Semedo - Varane - Ramos - Alba
    Rakitic - Casemiro - Modric
    Dembele - Suarez - Ronaldo

?

5. SuperMan

Wise Guy

If a player is in TOTGS, will his base card go up or down?

I have Neymar and Mbappe and not sure if I should sell up whilst I can still make profit or not.

6. Quinnaay

Mobster

Typically up as there totgs card will be well out of reach for most average players. Coupled with there base cards not being available in packs will slightly increase there price. That said if totgs has alot of hype and packs opened it may bring the whole market down a bit.

7. always4lora

Wise Guy

Hoping Tolisso gets one, I got him a wile back at 120k currently the OTW is extinct I think as I can't seem to find one. I don't think i'll sell anyways as hes worth the coins. bit gutted I sold my Coman card as his upgrade was nice although yarmalenko at rf was better for me. be nice if he gets another if and pushes his OTW up a bit.

I got Vidal and I must say I'm a little disappointed with him, bit tempted to sell and try and change my team to fit kante in instead.

8. GreenMint

Capodecina

Wow, Mbappe is completely underwhelming, hung back around the CAM (IF Fekir is amazingly nice by the way!) didn't make many runs, didn't feel as fast as you'd think, average shooting, pushed off the ball a lot, will not be keeping!

Mertens however, wow, so much more efficient than SIF Icardi, obviously feels more agile & pacey, but very good snap shooting, surprisngly strong (Well, just bounces off people) and compliments Belotti perfectly, might have to try a Serie A 4231 Classic with Mertens & "Don't call my name don't call my name, Alejandro" Gomez out wide, and the god that is IF Ljajic in at middle CAM, god I love that card!

9. Milkybk

Soldato

Krasi has been getting brutally slaughtered on twitter over the last few days after being caught DC glitching in the WL.

10. Robbo

Don

Heresy! :( Mbappe is incredible, he doesn't look out of place next to CR7 for me.

11. GreenMint

Capodecina

Really just don't see it, maybe we have different playstyles, or mine is very broken! I might try him again tonight if he hasn't sold by then, but I think he is just one of those players like Sane who I see others doing well with but can't gel with, the opposite of how IF Ljajic is for me, I think I'm destined to have 2 Serie A teams at this rate, need to try Chiellini!

12. spluff

Wise Guy

Current team (4321)
    Suarez
    C.Ronaldo Bale
    Vidal Modric Naingalon
    Alaba Boateng Manolas Florenzi

Swaps to 41212(2)
    C.Ronaldo Bale
    Suarez
    Vidal Modric
    Naing
    Alaba Boateng Manolas Florenzi

I have about 1.2m + (sale of player) - anything worth upgrading to at mo or saving up for?

Was looking at Ronaldo90 but hes still too expensive and is he better than suarez92?

Cheers
    SpLuFF

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  13. GazD

Wise Guy

I can confirm. I think he's fantastic, he's the only player to get to 50 goals for me with a positive goal ratio.

14. One More Solo

Capodecina

I've found Mbappe very underwhelming too. I have the OTW ST version and just working out when to cash in on TOTGS hype.

15. GreenMint

Capodecina

Its strange, Mertens & Mbappe should be pretty similar, but couldn't be more dissimilar for me, I really want to try Dybala but really don't know who I would can for him!

16. GazD

Wise Guy

I played Dybala and Mbappe together with Mertens at CAM for many games and couldn't fault them. Played really well

17. GreenMint

Capodecina

Hurrah, he's sold!! :D

18. rickjames

Wise Guy

Deserves it, bloke should just fess up

19. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

He was horrendous to listen to on youtube.

I think I got 'glitched' against last weekend, someone quit but I'm sure it never gave me the win, no loss neither.

20. nemtizz

Capodecina

Pires and Deco will be getting rinsed through SBCs then.