FIFA 18

Soldato
once TOTY drops ill jump back on this, not that i can afford any TOTY players because i cant lol, ive got pennies and no team really but hoping to get more for my money monday.

Fancy trying 442 anyone tried it? seen a few pros recommend it recently.

Caporegime
I'm the opposite, I'm planning to clean up the trophies and move on.

The latest EA patent that's been uncovered shows their true colours and I'm not willing to support a company that would rather spend money on developing ways to purposely frustrate their user base, causing them to open loot boxes/packs, rather than spend money improving the game.

EA have just joined Ubisoft and Activision on my list of developers/publishers I won't touch.

Soldato
I'm the opposite, I'm planning to clean up the trophies and move on.

The latest EA patent that's been uncovered shows their true colours and I'm not willing to support a company that would rather spend money on developing ways to purposely frustrate their user base, causing them to open loot boxes/packs, rather than spend money improving the game.

EA have just joined Ubisoft and Activision on my list of developers/publishers I won't touch.

Really good video on how loot boxes started...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLFNlu2N_M

Caporegime
Really good video on how loot boxes started...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLFNlu2N_M
Great video, thanks.

I hope the bloke's right and EA eventually get wrecked but I wouldn't be surprised to see them either increase the price of loot boxes, if they become taxed, or remove the Ultimate Team modes altogether from their games.

Also, the number of studios they've destroyed over the last 15 years is shocking :(

Soldato
I wish EA didn't have all the rights I'd quit Fifa immediately if another game came along with all the rights but it won't ever happen. It's a shame. I also think the rumours of fifa becoming a subscription game is highly likely. This would increase there revenue even further in my eyes.

We are to blame for all this after all, we're the fools spending money buying loot crates, packs you name it. It's only going to get worse and I don't mind spending if it's worth it, but this game is so broken which is why I've hardly spent at all onit.

Don
OP
I wish EA didn't have all the rights I'd quit Fifa immediately if another game came along with all the rights but it won't ever happen. It's a shame. I also think the rumours of fifa becoming a subscription game is highly likely. This would increase there revenue even further in my eyes.

We are to blame for all this after all, we're the fools spending money buying loot crates, packs you name it. It's only going to get worse and I don't mind spending if it's worth it, but this game is so broken which is why I've hardly spent at all onit.

What do you mean with the game being broken though? If you take away the FUT element and people do have a choice if to play that element of it, what is fundamentally wrong? I have played every FIFA since PES 6, I think the majority have improved, they tend to listen to criticism of the game and adjust. I think EA are terrible company but in terms of creating a good football game, they manage it.

Soldato
its not lag as such - its inconsistence gameplay - every game feels different which i think is due to net compensation or something else... this is prevalent in all modes online

Back
Top Bottom