FIFA 18

been tinkering with my team for a little while. Trying new players etc.
TOTW Suarez has been one of the best strikers i played with but i must say nothing comes close to 88 Mertens.

I was tempted to sell Pele but from what i've paid until now i've taken a 400k hit. So i'll keep him. It is Pele after all.

VO2jBE8.jpg.png

Good couple of games mate. 2nd obviously closer than the 1st.

Your 2nd team was much better than the 1st. Felt more threatening going forward.
Yeah good games mate both statistically close. 2nd game 90th minute kick of goal to pinch it drives me crazy. I also didn't expect to bump it to that squad mind you, I was a broken man prior to kicking off lol :p

Pc player in peace :)

How do you guys get ridiculously good teams? Just get lucky on packs? Grind out games? Or lump on cash?

I got it at Christmas and really enjoying it. Sticking to squad battles at the moment as it's been a while since I've had fifa (02 I believe) so still learning the basics.

Good couple of games mate. 2nd obviously closer than the 1st.

Your 2nd team was much better than the 1st. Felt more threatening going forward.

Yeah good games mate both statistically close. 2nd game 90th minute kick of goal to pinch it drives me crazy. I also didn't expect to bump it to that squad mind you, I was a broken man prior to kicking off lol :p

Go on Magic post your team:)

zg7J-0t7-h094YXpAn_5Z8JFGHuB8JtexPCRMqciiSI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom