FIFA 18

Soldato
Rui Costa is driving me mad, ive got just enough to scrape a prime icon.. im thinking Prime Del P or Prime Bergkamp, never used either but seen many recommend Del P .. thoughts?

Don
OP
I might get rid of Ronaldo for TOTY Kane. Getting fed up of subbing him on into my BPL even though he is awesome. Thoughts?

Pace still wins in this game, lets be honest. Playing against Kane in the past always reminded me of Bale, very un-agile but strong with a great shot. You just get everything with Ronaldo, mainly pace and strength.
Any player can perform the driven shot with great success so not sure it's worth choosing a player as they have 99 shooting..

Man of Honour
Says who? I was of the opinion that chemistry locked beginning of match hence people subbing on.

EA. No, it doesn't work like that as far as I know! I see a lot of people subbing on players and always wonder if they know how it works.

6.25 chem is correct as above.

Soldato
EA. No, it doesn't work like that as far as I know! I see a lot of people subbing on players and always wonder if they know how it works.

6.25 chem is correct as above.

EA say a lot of things :p I went the majority of '17 subbing players on and there was no difference whatsoever. The entire chem systems needs an overhaul there is no chucking a hunter on a Carroll gives him 9 million pace its a farcical.

Man of Honour
EA say a lot of things :p I went the majority of '17 subbing players on and there was no difference whatsoever. The entire chem systems needs an overhaul there is no chucking a hunter on a Carroll gives him 9 million pace its a farcical.

EA posted a detailed breakdown of how it works, I believe subs have 6.25 chem assuming team chem is 100 at the start of the game. I don't see a difference between Ronaldo at 7 or 10 chem, but I think anything above 5 chem just means you aren't getting the chem style boost, then as you go up to 6/7 chem you start to get extra stats. The base stats and the way the card performs never changes unless the chemistry is low. So when you have players with close to max stats, chemistry makes less of a difference (depending on what chem style you choose).

On websites like Futbin, you can apply a chemistry style and then set the chem to 7 so you can see the exact boosts.

Soldato
EA posted a detailed breakdown of how it works, I believe subs have 6.25 chem assuming team chem is 100 at the start of the game. I don't see a difference between Ronaldo at 7 or 10 chem, but I think anything above 5 chem just means you aren't getting the chem style boost, then as you go up to 6/7 chem you start to get extra stats. The base stats and the way the card performs never changes unless the chemistry is low. So when you have players with close to max stats, chemistry makes less of a difference (depending on what chem style you choose).

On websites like Futbin, you can apply a chemistry style and then set the chem to 7 so you can see the exact boosts.

I know all of that still doesn't mean its any more truthful - If you haven't already have a google for the IF scandal from 16 :p The game is riddled with discrepancies in what EA say and what actually happens! The game is enjoyable but it could be so much better with little to no effort.

Man of Honour
I know all of that still doesn't mean its any more truthful - If you haven't already have a google for the IF scandal from 16 :p The game is riddled with discrepancies in what EA say and what actually happens! The game is enjoyable but it could be so much better with little to no effort.

I agree that EA are dodgy, I was just giving you my understanding of it. Due to how much the gameplay differs at times, it's very difficult to judge what sort of effect chemistry has.

Any thoughts ? Blanc at CM is stupidly good the stats are lying on that card :p

Despite being a CAM he's probably the best CDM after Vieira.

People are raving about Kane, the one negative is his skill moves, but that aside he's basically better than R9. I don't have enough coins to buy him yet but I probably would have otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom