FIFA 18

Permabanned
This is what has made me quit UT slow CBs catching wingers and sterling throwing TIF De Ligt and bailly to the ground

It's a massive shame. Only reason I'm playing is kinda forced as I've bought a few packs. Feels like I need to play it? Will not buy packs next FIFA hope the WC mode may bring some enjoyment back.

Soldato
It's a massive shame. Only reason I'm playing is kinda forced as I've bought a few packs. Feels like I need to play it? Will not buy packs next FIFA hope the WC mode may bring some enjoyment back.

I held off buying this FIFA for a while and glad I did and didn't pay full price for it. Not sure what to do regarding the next FIFA as I know I'll want to play football game just wish PES would give FIFA a run for its money might make EA do something about the gameplay in UT as it is by far the most popular game mode but the gameplay/servers are shocking.

Soldato
Just because you've bought packs doesn't mean you need to play It lol. I've figured playing this sparingly is the best solution to the poor gameplay mechanics and servers. Really hope 19 will be good, part of me thinks we will have to wait til 20 though.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i used to think it will get better and live in hope year on year but it just doesn't its ea they dont give a hoot until it affects their bottom line and it hasnt so far as the sheep blindly throw money at it like gambling addicts to pack jonas 20 or 30 times in the year lol. i've just learned to accept ea are ea and try to semi enjoy the game but honestly it is getting harder.

i will buy 19 because i need my footie fix and they will get an extra £30 so i can start my club and that will be all they get from me, i see it as being £65 for a years entertainment.

i stopped really buying packs after fifa 14 when i blew 18 million coins in packs to get next to nothing in return...best pulls was ibra and neuer who i could have easily bought for a lot cheaper.

Caporegime
EA don't care, it's a simple as that.

The number of people streaming this online has plummeted, the number of people watching the streamers has plummeted and the amount of content they promised at the beginning has completely dried up in favour of coin sink promotions.

On the flip side, the amount of complaints on Reddit, the EA forums and Twitter have skyrocketed, as have the number of basic errors during Marquee Matchups and TOTW, so it's pretty clear EA still don't care about their customers even after the Battlefront controversy and the embarrassment of being voted the worst American company a number of times.

Do yourselves a favour and don't buy it next year, it's the only way EA will listen.

Soldato
Would love to skip next year but love football far too much. Enjoyed last year's game a lot, will have to see if they make improvements and balance the game a lot better. The next one has to be skill based, this one just isn't which is where the main problems lie.

Soldato

The number of people streaming this online has plummeted, the number of people watching the streamers has plummeted and the amount of content they promised at the beginning has completely dried up in favour of coin sink promotions.

On the flip side, the amount of complaints on Reddit, the EA forums and Twitter have skyrocketed, as have the number of basic errors during Marquee Matchups and TOTW, so it's pretty clear EA still don't care about their customers even after the Battlefront controversy and the embarrassment of being voted the worst American company a number of times.

Do yourselves a favour and don't buy it next year, it's the only way EA will listen.

Couldn't agree more, I haven't played for about 4 weeks now since I started a new jobs which involves travelling overseas a fair amount. Said numerous time on here but I really tried to like this game as I spent well over £1'000 on packs right at the start. When the game first came out it was great with the exception of the keepers. Even after the 2nd patch I adapted and the game was still fun and grabbed my interest.

From then its just got worse and worse to point now where its just a chore to play even with R9 96 etc. Such a shame as Fifa is the only game I played on my PS4 which is now just a media sever :( Fifa 19 and any further reiterations of the game can kiss my conkers as far I'm concerned. If in the future I contradict myself please remind of this post:o

Soldato
Couldn't agree more, I haven't played for about 4 weeks now since I started a new jobs which involves travelling overseas a fair amount. Said numerous time on here but I really tried to like this game as I spent well over £1'000 on packs right at the start. When the game first came out it was great with the exception of the keepers. Even after the 2nd patch I adapted and the game was still fun and grabbed my interest.

From then its just got worse and worse to point now where its just a chore to play even with R9 96 etc. Such a shame as Fifa is the only game I played on my PS4 which is now just a media sever :( Fifa 19 and any further reiterations of the game can kiss my conkers as far I'm concerned. If in the future I contradict myself please remind of this post:o
You'll be back for 19 Jim, we always are.

Soldato
It's still pretty much the only game I play .The change to auto qualifying of only 11 wins has helped. For some reason I have started the r9 sbc but doubt I'll complete it

Permabanned
Just because you've bought packs doesn't mean you need to play It lol. I've figured playing this sparingly is the best solution to the poor gameplay mechanics and servers. Really hope 19 will be good, part of me thinks we will have to wait til 20 though.

It's called been a tight northern git! Need my money's worth. :D

Spent close to £300 this year. Not making that mistake again. Nothing even a player above 100k packed.

Ree

Ree

Associate
built this yesterday after selling all my players, av got a tidy little sum waiting for tots and this will tide me over till then i think. its nice not having to change formation at beginning of every match.

4f48de55dfea344384449650b846d100.jpg

Soldato

Why would they? Year after year legions of people post about how many hundreds of pounds they've spent on a single game. The formula works, drip feed barely different cards all season long and watch people gamble away a fortune trying to win them in packs. I can't think of any other game that comes close in terms of addiction levels of the players buying additional material all year long.

Back
Top Bottom