FIFA 18

Soldato
Was it a completely different mode in 14? From everything I've read, it played completely different to FUT and most people enjoyed it which is why there's so much hype around it.
Yeah different mode and gameplay was massively different. A little bit like online seasons VS FUT gameplay. Was good and if I remember correctly each pack contained 1 player.

Soldato
Wow, never been keen on Aguero in Fifa but he's made a decent impact, 8 in 5 games, now only one problem..

I'm playing 87 Crespo & Aguerooooooooooooooo up top with 87 Hernandez behind, time to ditch the Mexican jumping bean & try 89 Hagi? :D

Caporegime
Help me! I can't stop buying and selling play! I bought 85 Rio this morning and sold him.tbis afternoon without playing. Bought then Sold SIF benatia and then bought hero benatia.

And then I saw fb bale has 99 heading accuracy and thought dang he'd be useful up front ;)

Caporegime
Not really playing at the moment so sold De Gea, Neymar, Kante and TOTY De Bruyne earlier. I've got OTW Salah and a few PTG cards to flog before TOTS but I'm currently sat on 2.5 million with Futmas Fabinho, Prime Ferdinand and Ronaldo left in my team along with 2500 odd bronze, silver and gold players which would've been used for League SBCs :(

Hoping for around 4 million to spend in a few weeks, not sure if I'll ever use the players though :o

Caporegime
Yeah, it's way too late to release League SBCs with TOTS so close and better players than Griezmann already available.

I had all of the players a few weeks ago but put a lot of them in to the Ronaldo SBC so completed every team but Atletico, Barcelona and Real and sold the rest.

Back
Top Bottom