FIFA 18

Man of Honour
I did this too and I don't like him:*( how and where do you use him?

He's kinda being relegated to cm now:(

In laliga SBC I got aspasss

Gullit? I'm using him at CM with Prime Rijkaard and now TOTS Casemiro. You have to get used to him but when you do he's probably the best player on the game (or thereabouts). I've only played a few games with him so far.

You can actually play Gullit anywhere, try him at ST with Hunter, or CAM.

Team currently looks like this:

Tqix1mW.jpg

CR7 and Son are both untradeable from packs, tricky to fit them in but this should do the job... have to use them really as they are so good!

Caporegime
Gullit? I'm using him at CM with Prime Rijkaard and now TOTS Casemiro. You have to get used to him but when you do he's probably the best player on the game (or thereabouts). I've only played a few games with him so far.

You can actually play Gullit anywhere, try him at ST with Hunter, or CAM.

Team currently looks like this:

Tqix1mW.jpg

CR7 and Son are both untradeable from packs, tricky to fit them in but this should do the job... have to use them really as they are so good!

Yeah I'm talking about gullit. I read 'll these good things and blew my wad on him but I don't like him:(

I find his passing either slow to release or pea rolled passes, whereas other players with playmaker trait play really good passes. I tried catalyst and engine too:(

I've stuck him in CM now with a shadow card and stay back instructions

Nice team if son has open ground in front if him.hes difficult to stop!

Soldato
Got Aspas, not exactly what I wanted to have but I can throw a few La Liga players and I can fit him in my current team and wing swap with Mane ingame, will see how it goes but all TOTS players I have will be sacrificed for Serie A TOTS at the end!

Back
Top Bottom