FIFA 18

Soldato
Why on Earth anyone would do Neymar or Mbappe is beyond me unless you have a stacked club of untradeables. Their TOTS cards will be the exact same and way cheaper.

Threw in Davies for the La Liga SBC, got Parejo. Won't use him but he's good SBC fodder for Vieira

Soldato
I've seen the birthday cards in the game - how do you get them? Do they release SBCs or luck of pulling them from packs?

Also, I tried complaining/moaning/whinging to EA about getting two untradeable Adan's and having to discard one, they weren't remotely interested, worth a try. I have since found the method of being able to use one for another SBC before moving the new one into the club that I wish I would have known about last night!

Soldato
Birthday cards were in March when EA Celebrated 9 years of pillaging millions off gullable Fifa players :( SBCs based on reward players being used obtained via objectives.

Ree

Ree

Associate
are the servers ridiculously bad for anyone else? i cant even bid without getting errors communicating with market :mad:

Soldato
To be fair I credit EA actually listening to the community for once and releasing the tots sbcs not once but twice. Gives people like myself a chance to slightly compete against god squads with very little coins.

Soldato
To be fair I credit EA actually listening to the community for once and releasing the tots sbcs not once but twice. Gives people like myself a chance to slightly compete against god squads with very little coins.

Totally agree with you in this sense and it’s really helped me out after only playing it for a few weeks... it’s just frustrations of how much better it could be

Zaha is another example of a great SBC for little money, he’s been a great addition to my team

Soldato
Managed to get elite 2 in squad battling this week, just opened my 2 mega packs, top rated player was an 81 and 3 rare golds in each

I feel like EA have set the ‘ungrateful customer’ flag on my account

Soldato
Squad battles hasn't been worth it since November.

Played my first few games since January earlier and won the DKT first time of asking which is super tough, I know. Everyone has an insane team now and TOTS Ter Stegen seems godlike.

Soldato
Squad battles hasn't been worth it since November.

Played my first few games since January earlier and won the DKT first time of asking which is super tough, I know. Everyone has an insane team now and TOTS Ter Stegen seems godlike.

What's a better way of making coins/packs if squad battles aren't worth it ?

I've tried the DKT and I haven't been able to get past the second match lol. I can beat the AI I just can't beat other humans :D :confused:

Permabanned
The thing is with squad battles you play a lot different than online matches. I found squad battles favoured fast quick attacks and skill moves as the AI can't work out the drag back for example and low driven shots.

Online marches are a lot harder. Best IMO to grind seasons out and you should develop better to progress further in the DKT. Although that's a massive grind too and you probably won't enjoy it.

But SB are best for rewards weekly if you hit elite levels.

Ree

Ree

Associate
that is my team complete, cant see it getting any better really with how much the upgrades will cost unless i get lucky with a reward pack as i only have 50k lol.

04552fa8399e1c49e3c1decbb1e7437e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom