FIFA 18

Permabanned
Yeah think I'm going to.

Put Ter S(**t) and De Ligt just seems a massive waste one 94 and 93 player. I'll probably get rubbish again. Should only need 70 rated players haha!!!

Soldato
^^ that’s the bonus, two decent TOTS players and you don’t need great players to fill the rest of the team!

Getting Walker would complete my team it’s the only weaker position I’ve got

Caporegime
First game of the DKT to try and get the TOTS player and I score 3 goals and immediately concede 3 kick off goals. Rage quit this abomination for the very last time, it's utter trash. Mop up the trophies and that's me done with any Fifa game for good :)

Soldato
First game of the DKT to try and get the TOTS player and I score 3 goals and immediately concede 3 kick off goals. Rage quit this abomination for the very last time, it's utter trash. Mop up the trophies and that's me done with any Fifa game for good :)
...until FIFA 19 and I get caught up in the hype about how everything will be the same but different and all the problems will be fixed.

:p

Soldato
Any TOTS put on the market under the mean price would be snapped up by an autobuyer in seconds, plus its also against the TOS! :D

Yeah was just messing - ended up not bothering as the two players I’d have to trade were better off keeping

And let’s face it... any TOTS player that I really want will be peanuts again in a few weeks

Soldato
Also.... what’s this autobuyer business ?

Exactly what it says on the tin. You can input player details and the price range and it automatically snipes players within the price range far quicker than any humble human can.

You will have come across it as its common and frustrating as hell (a message on the lines of listing is no longer on the market when you buy it now). On PC its rife especially when marquee sbc is released.

Soldato
edit: realised the error of my ways!

In other news they have released a repeatable icon SBC in the World Cup mode so expect to be up against teams of icons soon

Last edited:
Soldato
Can confirm have full squad of icons in wc mode Inc Pele,Dinio,blanc and Maradona. Was a peasant in normal FUT this year and I sold up months ago and which gave me a million, smashed it all on the WC and now I'm a WC millionaire. Thanks £A

Back
Top Bottom