FIFA 18

Soldato
Just quick selling every under 80 player in my squad, seems to be no point in keeping them now and no point in trying to sell them, shame the companion app doesn't support the WC UT

Soldato
The WC mode just makes you feel like your players are running in treacle!?!?!? I've never been dispossessed as many times in my entire life - occasions whereby my players are just caught in a flash and the AI seem to just phase through my player and end up with the ball!

I was really looking forward to the WC add-on but if it's not gonna get fixed then I'm just going to have to go back to playing Pro Clubs exclusively!

Soldato
WC mode gameplay is once again better in my opinion

Its not - its slower and just the same for me.....

Feels laggy and players seem to not control ball. The animation seem delayed and outofsync Its got to be my connection if no-one else is feeling the same.

Soldato
I just wan't be bothered when I've already worked my balls off for the FUT team I have

Didn't get much from rewards, but got Bailey from monthlies. Won Marcelo first time then packed Kimpembe and Lecomte from upgrade packs...

Permabanned
So the market is a mess.

84 Walker = 3K
86 Naingolen = 8K
90 De Gea = 30K
94 Ronaldo = 300K

I nearly bought Lozano for 250K now he is 70K and not selling!!

Did De Brune and Desailly SBC 2 weeks ago, if I did them now it would be half the cost and probably more!

My squad is worth peanuts now.

Feel kinda deflated, spent a lot and grinded a lot of SBCs the past few months for it to be worthless.

Man of Honour
It has actually ruined FUT because opening packs is now totally worthless as the coins you'll generate are negligible.

Guess we're all forced into the World Cup mode until FIFA 19.

Back
Top Bottom