FIFA 18

Ree

Ree

Associate
man special card pack weights are quite good. i opened 7 jumbo premium with coins and got tots kimmich, tots rabiot, tots vydra, scream sturridge, hero rolando and a discard american keeper. i know the game is over but still am quite happy with that as i made coins.

Soldato
I have to say i'm really enjoying FUT again! I managed to build a prem team for free (I'm normally La Liga) based on my free 30 rare gold player pack and bought 87 Crouch, and it's given it a whole new lease of life for me.

Soldato
Took a 6 week break from UT, started playing again this weekend and i can hardly win a game, been relegated from div 3 to 5. Every team seems to be full of specia cards..

Ree

Ree

Associate
been the best end to fifa i have had in years with all this going on with special cards, am having a blast trying out different tots etc.

Soldato
been the best end to fifa i have had in years with all this going on with special cards, am having a blast trying out different tots etc.

Same! I’ve got about 4/5 different league based teams almost full of tots cards. Also got a fair few tots cards on my transfer list that I’ve paid about 500 coins more than their quick sell value

Ree

Ree

Associate
think i'll try van persie, if any of you haven't tried eto i suggest you should hes a cracking super sub, very clinical.

Back
Top Bottom