FIFA 18

Soldato
Well you come back yourself every year so can't really criticise others :p

I wasn't criticising others - I am criticising the netcode in the game...… and every year I hope it will get better but it hasn't so far.....

maybe this year I wont get but ive said that before and caved in...…..

Caporegime
You're assuming others are just putting up with it, iirc people like @Andybtsn don't have much trouble with netcode or at least on the level you do. You've complained about it for years, it's likely never going to be sorted for you, so you should be asking yourself why you put up with it and keep giving them your cash :D

Soldato
yeah I know some others dont experience it as much :) But I know plenty of others on the EA forums who do and have tried everything under the sun to fix it... I know how the game plays when it is playing fine. It cant be my connection as Ive tried it in different places and countries and its exactly the same.... So it makes me think that others are just insensitive to it and think its acceptable.

Ree

Ree

Associate
really happy with my team at the moment.

43f03afc3a06ac5f9f6cbd3d36c4c9c5.jpg

Permabanned
Been playing this for a few nights now. Had a long break around 2 months.

Some amazing player/teams. Seems like the game is playing a lot better after the world cup mode.

Going to get 19 and not spend a penny.

Made a massive mistake of doing a lot of unreadable SBC and Prime Icons, so I have been stuck with these all game.

Soldato
I've still found a lot of the Prime Icons I've got to be worth it, Ferdinand/Gullit/Vieira are beasts and forever will be.

Still on the fence with 19, want to see if gameplay has sorted things out like kickoff goals and player switching.

Man of Honour
FIFA 18 was the first time I’ve played FUT and overall I’ve really enjoyed it.

When 19 comes out, will everything in my club be redundant? I might do a couple of SBC’s to test out players etc if so...

Soldato
Gone back on for the first time in a loooong time. Picked up Mendy and 94 Giroud, could be fun!

Only had 60k coins so running low now, will try get De Bruyne whos around 36k which is crazy

Back
Top Bottom