FIFA 20

Soldato
On XBOX, trying to order through Fifa 19 menus using EA Access for a double discount on the Ultimate Edition, but it doesn't seem to be working. I click buy and it just goes back to the screen with Zidane on. Anyone else had this and solved it?
Is there another way I can order (via website?) and apply both discounts?

Soldato
Is it 10 hours of matches or 10 hours logged into FUT? I'm assuming I can just log into early access, transfer fp and buy packs in the app to save wasting "game time"?

Soldato
On XBOX, trying to order through Fifa 19 menus using EA Access for a double discount on the Ultimate Edition, but it doesn't seem to be working. I click buy and it just goes back to the screen with Zidane on. Anyone else had this and solved it?
Is there another way I can order (via website?) and apply both discounts?
And for some reason it has now worked. Yay! (I guess)

Soldato
So how do you do that? Subscribe to EA access and then buy 20 through the link in 19?
Yeah. I just did EA Access for 1 month (stopped it straight away so it doesn't re-occur), so it's £4, but you do save £8 on top of the discount for buying through the link in Fifa 19, so £72 for the Ultimate Edition. Plus you get the 10 hours really early access.

Soldato
Are you serious? In what respect you didn’t feel any difference between 2 games?
It was only two games and I just didn't feel it was that different, visually and also shooting didn't notice anything.

Passing felt same, it did feel slower slightly. As I say though was only two games Ill give it another few and decide from there.

In both games didn't get a free kick to see if that was any different

Back
Top Bottom