FIFA 20

Caporegime
Rivals is a car crash this evening, three games and all unplayable due to horrific button lag.

Edit: And while I'm at it, thanks for sorting the yellow cards in the update, I'm now getting more straight reds now you ****ing incompetent cretins.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
After playing so well in WL yesterday, I just get laggy awful gameplay today. Not only that, all of the players behave differently.

It's frankly embarrassing just how much it all varies from game to game/day to day.

Soldato
Hows everybodys FUT experience today?
With the sound of below glad i havent played any today. Hows your Weekend going?

After playing so well in WL yesterday, I just get laggy awful gameplay today. Not only that, all of the players behave differently.

It's frankly embarrassing just how much it all varies from game to game/day to day.

I get this a lot, but how do pros/top tier players combat it? do they never get bad gameplay or are they just that good

Soldato
With the sound of below glad i havent played any today. Hows your Weekend going?

I get this a lot, but how do pros/top tier players combat it? do they never get bad gameplay or are they just that good

I'm 11-3 at the moment, 6 more wins and I'm done. Actually took a break from Fifa this week, haven't been getting as stressed by it all, especially now I'm only aiming for Gold 2 which is comfortable every week.

You should watch Kurt, the guy genuinely makes this Fifa look good. They get delay, they get heavyness and stutter but they're just so good they can usually power through.

Soldato
I'm 11-3 at the moment, 6 more wins and I'm done. Actually took a break from Fifa this week, haven't been getting as stressed by it all, especially now I'm only aiming for Gold 2 which is comfortable every week.

You should watch Kurt, the guy genuinely makes this Fifa look good. They get delay, they get heavyness and stutter but they're just so good they can usually power through.
i do watch kurt and some of the stuff he does is beyond insanity. I see him play the exact through balls/passes that never ever suceed for me and they usually come off for him 95% of the time its insane.

Soldato
Just said screw it and fired up FUT Champs again. The game I just played now was sooooooooo slow beyond belief, players felt like they were stuck in concrete and everything. Luckily won 3-1 though; bought TOTGS Lewandowski and he bagged a hatty on debut. Easyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom