FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Just stick any version of CR7 and Neymar up top and you'll be good. ASM at right mid too. Winner.

I'm 10-3 now, those two just carry me.

I want to, but most of my players are untradeable and I have 550k. I have Mid Best, POTM Ben Yedder, POTM Messi up top who aren't exactly awful :p

Just like that, I'm 10-8, :D. In the end, everyone is playing the same game, people are just better than others, everyone I've faced in the past games are miles better. Welp

Yeah but when you lose the games are supposed to get easier.

I think I just end up rushing and trying to squeeze games in due to time constraints etc. Which just ruins everything.

--

What tactics are people using? I never find they make much difference for me :o

Soldato
G2 with 6 games left. This WL has been rather dull. Literally everybody has been using drop back and I just have to pass it around for 10 mins to try and create some space.

Soldato
I started 6-2, then went to 14-8 (probably my best Gold 3 record to date) and then it all sort of went wrong but managed to win my last game to make it 17-13.
I'm still not convinced the Gold 2 rewards are worth it over the Gold 3 rewards.

Soldato
Thinking of going to this squad: https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/13647212
Swapping to a 433(2) with Koeman CDM.
I don't have Akanji, Koeman or Dybala yet.

Akanji, will grind the objectives for him.

Koeman, currently on 9 tokens and I think I've convinced myself to go for him over the other options.

Dybala, never used him but stats look good and I'm limited with what other options I have. 120k roughly so not a huge purchase.

Associate
Stopped at 14 wins again, i just have no motivation to go any further. Used the money I got from packing Prime Henry to get PIM Socrates, his starts are unreal with engine will either play as lone forward with Neymar behind or I'll try him at LCAM and keep Toty Mane uptop.

Really hoping EA release the Mid Icon pack this week, i've been saving all my 84+ players to do a few of them but now have no room in my trade pile for any more.

Don
OP
Ive only played weekend league no rivals/midweek for over a month now, ive just gone to grind icon swaps and quit out of 4 games i really have zero motivation to play the game :(

I’m the same. Not played rivals for weeks, I actually enjoy WL to some extent but end up with little to time to play, so end up piling pressure on myself to win that ultimately becomes much less enjoyable!

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Pace abuse seems to have made a real comeback in this fifa. I really cant remember it being this bad since fifa 12, pretty much every goal I concede is a breakaway after a missed chance.

Permabanned
Shapeshifter Mahrez is great, not too expensive either really. I decided its time I learnt something more than the basic skills for once, been having some fun. :p Reckon would be awesome in the hands of a decent skiller.

Gonna sell a few players and try Shapeshifter Lucas at RW instead of Salah.

Soldato
Shapeshifter Mahrez is great, not too expensive either really. I decided its time I learnt something more than the basic skills for once, been having some fun. :p Reckon would be awesome in the hands of a decent skiller.

Gonna sell a few players and try Shapeshifter Lucas at RW instead of Salah.

Does look good, might be a good CCAM in 4231

Back
Top Bottom