FIFA 20

Soldato
What the hell have EA done to this game with the latest patch

I can’t defend anymore, I can’t score, I can’t pass. My formation and tactics seem completely useless

I was on a really good run before the patch and now I can’t buy a win

Man of Honour
I've gone from Div 3 to Div 7 just doing objectives and the skill gap doesn't get much easier (aside from the odd game) as everyone is doing the same.

Stupid to put these objectives in Rivals IMO, would be borderline impossible in Div 1.

At least Squad Battles on Legendary against the lower rated sides is an absolute doddle.

All this for an Inzaghi in my pack :( :p

Soldato
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=LBrcouAXb94E:FFA20XBO
I play 433(2) and move Koeman to CDM.

Im about to do Sandro hence the concept player.

But what Icon should I look at taking? my LM/CM are looking weak. I dont think I want to risk 9 tokens on a pack but can I get anyone else for 9 tokens who would be the best upgrade?

Thinking Gattuso for 7, then grind the next set and go for Lampard perhaps and pray there is a better LM/LW released in an SBC or something I can use.

Man of Honour
Opened my Prime Icon pack - Van Der Sar. Far from what I wanted but he actually fits in my team nicely and seems really good. Didn't genuinely expect anything great.

5-0 in the WL though at least.

Associate
Have done 4 of the mid icon packs due to pure boredom. Used most untradeables which have been sitting in the club for months. 1st was Baresi who is useless to me, chucked him into the 2nd one which got Butra who i like the look off and might swap him for Toty Mbappe to fund Toty Messi. 3rd pack was Henry who i can't really use as i have untradeable Toty Mane on the left but will be a decent sub and last pack as Moore who again is useless. Won't do any more and will just start to save untradeables again.

Caporegime
Delay this evening is epic. Menus are lagging on the web app and on console, player switching is abysmal and the skill move to tackle bug they fixed with the last patch, even more apparent with the delay.

The ****ing clowns have also botched the new SBC for the 50K pack, completing an SBC doesn't count towards the objective, and lobbed through balls don't count for the weekly objectives.

Last edited:
Soldato
7-3, should be 10-0. One lost from a DC straight after I'd leveled a game to 2-2, another trash loss on pens and another where he ascended to rebound heaven in the 90th minute to score and then win in ET. Fuming.

Soldato
Finished off my controller that was on its last legs today - won't be buying a new one so there is no temptation to come back until TOTS.

What else are people playing? I've been dabbling with Division 2 and a replay of FFXV but I realised how much FFXV sucks.

Associate
Sold Toty Mbappe and started using the Butra i got from mid icon pack. Playing him on the left and hes turned out to be a very enjoyable player to use, seems to pop up in some great spaces to assist others.

Started WL well and sitting at 12-0 which is my best start ever so happy with that. My nephew just swapped over to PC from PS4 after he put most of his club into the mid icon after seeing me get Butra and Henry, only to get mid Guardiola to go with the base he already had. I've managed to dodge playing WL for him as I hate playing on PS4 after playing on the PC but don't have that excuse anymore will probably stop at 14 wins and see if I can get him to 11 wins to get a red pick.

Soldato
Finished off my controller that was on its last legs today - won't be buying a new one so there is no temptation to come back until TOTS.

What else are people playing? I've been dabbling with Division 2 and a replay of FFXV but I realised how much FFXV sucks.
RIP :(

So much better now i sold my coins as i dont feel the need to win every game. For the most part im playing COD Warzone and enjoying it a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom