FIFA 20

Soldato
Might sack off Hazard for a bit, as good as he is, he doesn't feel 400k better than Coman!

Wish Paulo Futre was still around in the game, loved him!

BTW: Witsel, Casemiro or De Jong for CDM? :o

Man of Honour
I just can’t win much in WL this FIFA. The gameplay is just so slow. I won 8 rivals games in a row last night, Neymar destroying, and now today he can barely dribble.

I’m hoping changing my Serie A defence might help, despite stats, Manolas and Koulibaly don’t seem reliable.

Associate
poor game yet again from button delay to broken gameplay ,got to be honest they have had since fifa 14 on the xbox to get things right and they still cant produce a solid game on release , i know lets blame the internet .

And is it only me that thinks since the icon swaps came out that squad battles on world class has jumped up a load of levels ?

Associate
10-3 in WL so far, only played 1 player who was miles better then me and lost one on pens. Socrates has been awesome so far 21 goals and 18 assists in 19 games. I'm even able to score free kicks now, aiming a little over the bar with 4 bars power then knuckleball sends it into the top bins.

Soldato
There's a punch card for 5000 reward points on Xbox. Activate it and then you have to buy 500 FIFA points and get one achievement. The reward points are worth £5 (nearly - might have to get 50 more or something from bing searches). It's basically 500 fifa points free.

Back
Top Bottom