FIFA 20

Soldato
I’m still enjoying this game but it definitely has issues - I think the fact I’ve spent nothing on Fifa points is really helping compared to last year. It was like a had a pressure on me last year that I must be successful, whereas I’m more relaxed now and don’t get stressed when I lose

New COD is out this weekend so hopefully that removes some strain from the servers

Associate
So is this trend of ridiculously low transfer prices going to continue or are players values going to go back up again ? Goretzka is now selling for less than 10k, 10 days ago he was selling for £35-40k.

Seems everyone but the meta players and special cards are now worth peanuts. Should I just sell up now and accept the losses I made on them or will their value rise again at some point ?

Soldato
In other news I've held my restraint in opening my WL/Rivals/MM packs for this second Scream Team tonight. Dunno how I've done it.

Only upgrade for me this WL is Neuer in net.

Soldato
Enjoying using 352 with the tactics in a video someone shared a handfull of pages back. I'm still **** at rhe game but enjoying it. Done the Prem league icon thing and doing the bundles one now, using lewa loan card to help.
Not sure what of those icons I want. Keane wojld be nice but not sure if I can get 15 cards with what's out. If not it wojld be giggs or Schmeichel

Soldato
Steamed through to 6-0 without breaking a sweat, gameplay feeling good bar 1 game. 4222 is my formation this year i think, i just score so many goals with it. The past couple of years ill take my first L at 7 or 8 so im going to assume it'll happen again soon :D

Associate
Getting so fed up with this, last 3 nights 5 attempts to do the Dutch SB icon challenge, 5 times winning, 5 times disconnects from servers, all other modes fine. Going away next week, don't think I'll be back on after.

Soldato
8-2 for the day, lost the 7th like i said i would then the 10th on pens after having 11 shots 10 on target to his 4, that one made me frustrated. Lead all game, hit the post twice, he scored a kick off goal and an equalizer in the 90th felt rigged.

Caporegime
Not sure how online is this evening but Squad Battles is an absolute mess.

The AI have clearly been massively bumped up now there's SB objectives (my Alisson has fallen to pieces) but the button delay is horrific.

Soldato
4-2, should be 5-1. Game I shouldn't have lost was this one guy who just ran down the wing and squared it 5 times. Ridiculous.

Like the Ozil card a lot, lot easier than Dzeko; will fit nicely into my German/Bundesliga team. Nothing major from my saved packs though, IF Parejo and Verratti was it...

Back
Top Bottom