** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Don
OP
Saying I hold onto the ball way too much!

I do it because I hate ping pong which what happens when I just bomb on without a care in the world straight for the goal, which loses me possession and I can't score without the ball, and if the oppenent has it (such as you) if half decent will stand a good chance of scoring past me.

That isn't true! :(

Give me an example of my dirty goals?

Well you say I don't know what I'm talking about then agree with what I've said?! You could be a much better player if you're more decisive in attacking, that's all I'm saying as in passing round in defence for 20 mins ;)

You gotta admit you score some dirty goals, that one you scored past me when you whooped me, clean through but too scared to shoot so you cutback to someone miles away leaving them with an empty net and nothing I can do. DIIIIIIIRTY. You're the cutback masta!!!

Anyway, it's all very well me preaching to you about playing well when I can't do **** right now. One of those things that you can advise someone how to play well, but putting it into practise is another thing.

Good luck in the final, can't believe you got this far after scraping through the group stages on goal difference??

Don
OP
Who is up for the Championship idea, using all teams and seeding players? It's far easier than letting people pick their own local team as the star ratings will be all over the shop.

I need to know what everyone wants to do before we can get a list of players.

I'd like to be Leeds but the Championship clubs is probably going to be easiest, we'll prob have 24 players too.

Sarah is participating in this one too.

Back
Top Bottom