FIFA 21

Soldato
Guys do the premium or ultimate futties upgrade that’s just come out - a lot of people are getting 99 Neymar, I got him on my second one

Quick before they patch it
I couldn't do it if I wanted to as I've not played a WL yet. Not sure I want to, the game is so annoying.

Still, even if I could, I don't think I'd actually want Neymar. I mean I sorta would, but I couldn't start him. I'd rather have one of the 98 or 99 rated CR7s.

Man of Honour
Been playing this a fair bit with my son, first FIFA since '14. Great game but one thing that really annoys me is the keepers keep getting beaten at the near post, my ears are ringing with Lee Dixon continually telling me what a shocker he's had. I seem to score a significant proportion of my goals playing a through ball to a winger who then cuts inside to run diagonally towards goal and then leather it past/through the goalie.

Soldato
Been playing this a fair bit with my son, first FIFA since '14. Great game but one thing that really annoys me is the keepers keep getting beaten at the near post, my ears are ringing with Lee Dixon continually telling me what a shocker he's had. I seem to score a significant proportion of my goals playing a through ball to a winger who then cuts inside to run diagonally towards goal and then leather it past/through the goalie.
There's only 1 things that annoys you? Lucky you!
I wouldn't even know where to start.
Even squad battles gets annoying (and dull).

Man of Honour
I stopped playing quite early this year, but started a new account about a month ago just to see where I can get to, and this is my untradeable team, got loads of good players on the bench and 500k coins:

YqQdqBn.jpg

The game itself isn't great though, as ever.

Man of Honour
Me no understand @Robbo, how the chuff have you built that team without putting loads of money in? Regardless of them being untradeable?

Easy, loads of high rated cards are in packs. Takes some time but you can have a 90+ rated squad (of special cards) in just a day or two.

Lots of objectives/milestones reward good packs and high rated players too. Icon swap tokens for example mean you end up with 100~ 83+ cards. The 87x10 SBC is almost recyclable for free.

It's a good time to play the game in that sense, but it is a bit dead.

Man of Honour
Must've had some decent pack luck in a month then. I've been going for about 4 and I don't think I have enough fodder to do Messi, let alone Cryuff, Kante and Renato too, after already having done Dybala.

I'd say it was decent, not amazing. Fuji started a new RTG account about the same time and has a similar sort of team (if not better), documented on Youtube!

I've played Rivals each week to get rank 1 or 2, but no WL's! I've been on the web app most evenings so it's not like it's been painless :p

Back
Top Bottom