FIFA 21

Soldato
I quite like this new objective that needs you to win 7/12/15 WL games with 8 French players in your starting team. I'm not going to be playing WL but I'd imagine this could make it interesting and get people to try out some new teams.

Caporegime
Yeah, that's the type of thing they should be doing earlier in the year. You get too many cries of "it's ultimate team though! I don't want to be forced to use certain players!"

Picked up FoF Firmino to try out, really good already and will be upgraded to a 97 tomorrow, hopefully, a 99 if Brazil goes on to win!

Soldato
Yeah, that's the type of thing they should be doing earlier in the year. You get too many cries of "it's ultimate team though! I don't want to be forced to use certain players!"

Picked up FoF Firmino to try out, really good already and will be upgraded to a 97 tomorrow, hopefully, a 99 if Brazil goes on to win!
They're not forced to though, it's optional for some red picks.

Caporegime
They're not forced to though, it's optional for some red picks.

When red cards are being offered people feel like it's a must-do.

There's also the other side to it where most people are just going to use the same French players, Mbappe, Varane, Mendy, Kante etc everywhere. Will be some slight variations due to the number of cards at this point but earlier in the year, it would be the same few gold cards.

Soldato
When red cards are being offered people feel like it's a must-do.

There's also the other side to it where most people are just going to use the same French players, Mbappe, Varane, Mendy, Kante etc everywhere. Will be some slight variations due to the number of cards at this point but earlier in the year, it would be the same few gold cards.
Yeah, a pity they went with French players and not something a little more rare/unusual.

Soldato
@Andybtsn have you done a FIFA 22 thread?

I've just seen a rumour that EA will only be releasing the PS4 edition for PC which from what I've read has a lot less features compared to next gen consoles.

Pretty crazy tbh, I'd imagine most PC players will sit out

Don
OP
@Andybtsn have you done a FIFA 22 thread?

I've just seen a rumour that EA will only be releasing the PS4 edition for PC which from what I've read has a lot less features compared to next gen consoles.

Pretty crazy tbh, I'd imagine most PC players will sit out

No bud. Get creating one, maybe you can get me excited for it….

ive read 20 WL games. You need to qualify for it each week by winning 3 of a possible 5 games. You have 3 attempts.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone think the Futties promo is pretty disappointing?
To me it feels like that episode TV Shows do where they just basically play clips of previous episodes held together by the thinnest amount of new content.

I mean I've only been playing since May but most of the cards don't really interest me. There are a few good ones, like TOTY Ronaldo but I think we'd all rather have Summer Stars Ronaldo.

You either have cards that aren't really usable/desirable or cards that have better versions.

If the next batch has TOTS, Path to Glory and Summer Stars it might be more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom