FIFA World Cup 2014 - GROUP A [Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon - 12/13/17/18/23 June] **spoilers**

Caporegime
Brazil XI: Júlio César; Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Luis Gustavo, Paulinho; Oscar, Hulk, Neymar; Fred.

Croatia XI: Pletikosa; Srna, Ćorluka, Lovren, Vrsaljko; Modrić, Rakitić, Perišić, Brozović; Olić, Jelavić.

Caporegime
Full team sheet.

Bp88KZBIMAE1kSI.jpg:large

Soldato
Brazil are a very over-rated team imo. Semi-finals would be my prediction for them. They have one great player in their team and thats T. Silva, Unless Neymar has an outstanding WC i dont think they will win it.

V F

V F

Soldato
There's probably been better produced village fetes than that! Just dire from start to finish.

Least the tournament can only go up from there.

It took them over a week to deal with those shoddy pipe things in Africa. Despite all the complaining.

Soldato
Brazil are a very over-rated team imo. Semi-finals would be my prediction for them. They have one great player in their team and thats T. Silva, Unless Neymar has an outstanding WC i dont think they will win it.

There are so few genuinely excellent teams in the competition though. Brazil are a much better balanced team than Argentina, are more solid than Spain, and are less of an unknown quantity than Germany. They also have home advantage (albeit they need to deal with the pressure that provides).

My money's on Spain again for the tournament, but it's a really tough one to call.

Back
Top Bottom