FIFA World Cup 2014 - GROUP D [Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy - 14/19/20/24 June] **spoilers**

tbh

tbh

Associate
Mickey Quinn on talksport doesn't mince his words. He said Roy Hodgson should be sacked, lol.

If he had any decency he would have followed Cesare Prandelli's example and resigned, but I guess he wants them to sack him so he can get a Sven-Goran Eriksson style golden handshake; can't sack him without rewarding his failure with a multi-million pound pay-off.

Soldato
Suarez, who flew back to the Uruguayan capital Montevideo in the early hours of Friday, denied he had bitten Chiellini, claiming the centre-back had bumped into him.

So this professional sportsman - a role model to thousands/millions - is not just someone who cheats regularly, but clearly an out and out liar... What a class act all round!

But what's more concerning is the sport is so toxic now, and the cheating mentality so endemic, no one is the least bit embarrassed about support (endorsing) his behaviour - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28058345

"Many times you forget that the scapegoat is a person, who has rights."

Yes, he has the right to play a sport professionally and fairly. If he chooses to cheat and injure/attack other players on purpose, then he should be man enough to take the consequences!

Associate
As punishment he should be made to play a game of Rugby league, he wouldn't last two seconds, can't roll around and brandish imaginary cards when gets gets brushed slightly and won't get away with sly stuff like biting & pinching, how I'd love to see his donkey teeth getting knocked out

Associate
England fan has part of his ear bitten off by another England supporter during World Cup match in Brazil.

The attack happened during England's match against Uruguay.

I demand a 2 year ban i'm so outraged. :D

Permabanned
England fan has part of his ear bitten off by another England supporter during World Cup match in Brazil.

The attack happened during England's match against Uruguay.

I demand a 2 year ban i'm so outraged. :D

Straight from the horses mouth, ban him.

Caporegime
Is it Stan Collymore who is saying something along the lines of "I've seen footage of the attack, if people knew who did it, it would be the biggest story in the uk right now".....

I'm guessing that means the person is famous?

Caporegime
As punishment he should be made to play a game of Rugby league, he wouldn't last two seconds, can't roll around and brandish imaginary cards when gets gets brushed slightly and won't get away with sly stuff like biting & pinching, how I'd love to see his donkey teeth getting knocked out

He'd probably still nutmeg them all and you'd be livid as they do their fake rucks

Soldato
Is it Stan Collymore who is saying something along the lines of "I've seen footage of the attack, if people knew who did it, it would be the biggest story in the uk right now".....

I'm guessing that means the person is famous?

Suarez nipped off for a quick mid game snack.

Honestly though, if it's someone famous my money is on Joey Barton.

Back
Top Bottom